Chicken Aloo ke kebab. High-Fibre Diet: These Scrumptious Matar Ke Kebab Balances Healthy And Tasty Like Nothing Else Kebabs are a quintessential part of Indian cuisine. Here is a delicious recipe of matar kebab that you can try at home for a balance of healthy and tasty! We are giving the recipe, follow this recipe step by step and make tasteful Aloo Ke Seekh Kebab Recipe.
Less Content One of the best Chicken Potato Kabab Recipes. #HappyCookingToYou. In kabab recipes, aloo kabab is the best in taste and all type favourite of foodies. Tasty aloo kabab recipe for potato lovers. You can cook Chicken Aloo ke kebab using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chicken Aloo ke kebab
- It’s 700 gm of Minced Chicken.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chat Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala Power.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped Green chilles.
- You need As needed of Bread crumbs.
- It’s as needed of oil for frying.
If you are looking at how to make potato kebabs restaurant style then find this recipe video and make tasty aloo ke kabab for your family and friends. aloo ke kabab recipe aloo k kebab with detailed photo and video recipe. a popular and tasty pan-fried snack recipe made with spiced and mashed potato and spices. it is an ideal vegetarian snack recipe, inspired by the meat alternative of kebab recipe. it is typically served as a snack just before the meal or as an evening snack with a spicy dip like tomato. To make aloo k kabab recipe, potatoes are boiled and mashed. It is then mixed with mince, gram flour, chopped onions, coriander, green chillies; salt, red chilli, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, and chopped ginger.
Chicken Aloo ke kebab instructions
- In a mixing bowl take minced chicken,add chopped onion, boiled Potato,1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red Chilli powder 1/2 tsp,Salt per taste,1/2 tspchat Masala,1/2 tsp Garammasala, Chop green chillies add 4 – 5 spoon breadcrumbs and mix well..
- Now make tikkis. Coat with breadcrumbs fry till kebabs gets crisp for 5 minutes..
- Serve Hot with Mint Chutney..
Flat even sized aloo k kebab recipe is then made out of this mixture and are then deep fried and served hot with either tomato ketchup or green chutney. Aloo k Kabab recipe in Urdu is. Dip in beaten egg and coat in breadcrumbs. Dahi ke kebab Recipe Video: Watch How to make Dahi k Kebab at Home with this Easy and Quick Recipe Video with Times Food. Palak Ke Kebab is one delicious recipe which is enjoyed by foodies everywhere.