Chocolate cake in 3 minutes. Add chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla (spalsh to taste) Mix again. Recipe by Food Snob in Israel. This recipe is delicious and unbelievably quick.
Three Minute German Chocolate Mug Cake from Nana's Little Kitchen has the crumb and texture of an oven-baked cake but can be whipped up in no time and is topped with pure deliciousness. […] Reply. Peppermint Brownie Lava Cake – Nana's Little Kitchen says: Minute Chocolate Mug Cake Minute Chocolate Mug Cake. This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. You can cook Chocolate cake in 3 minutes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chocolate cake in 3 minutes
- You need 4 Tablespoons of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 5 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Milk.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Chocolate chips (optional).
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting. If you're in a hurry and you need a cake. just throw all the ingredients into a bowl, mix, put into a microwave and you have a chocol. Pour the gluten free chocolate cake batter into a large mug.
Chocolate cake in 3 minutes step by step
- Add all the dry ingredients in a microwave safe bowl or mug and mix well. Add whisked egg, milk and oil. Mix well..
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla essence. Stir well. Place the microwave safe mug or bowl in a microwave oven in microwave mode for 2 to 3 minutes – power high..
- It will rise a bit and that's it…your quick chocolate cake is ready to eat !!!.
Baker's tips: I wanted to give you a few tips, so you end up with a delicious and moist gluten free chocolate mug cake every time. You can eat the cake straight from the mug or, Using a flat knife go around the edges to separate the cake from the mug before tipping it out onto a plate for serving. Grate on the left over chocolate and spoon on the whipped cream. Chocolate Cake (Getty Images) Depression cake is the all-star chocolate cake you can make with pantry staples. Cool the cake in the pan.