Kebabs Chutney. More Lamb Recipes to try: Curried Samp and Beans with Lamb. Lamb Kalya with yogurt and cream. Spicy meatballs made the Indian way with lamb, fresh herbs and spices.
The kebabs can be homemade from scratch or you can find the pre-made ones at local Indian butcheries. For this recipe, I used the pre-made kebabs which I found to be much quicker. If you want to make your own kebabs, simply mix together mince, spices of your choice, chillies, coriander & egg to bind it.. You can cook Kebabs Chutney using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kebabs Chutney
- You need 500 g of mince (beef or Mutton).
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 of chopped green pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of dhanya and jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixed dry herbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Egg white of 1 egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying and cooking.
- You need of Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of masala.
- You need 4 of grated tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 of sliced green chillies.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s Pinch of sugar.
Roll into balls & you have your. Pyazi Kebabs With Tomato Chutney Will Make You Forget All Other Monsoon Evening Snacks! Onion pakoras are also a super-hit snack among all age groups. But, have you ever tried making Pyazi kebabs with tomato chutney for an evening snack?.
Kebabs Chutney step by step
- In a bowl add the mince, onions,green pepper, herbs, masala, dhanya and jeera powder, garlic and ginger and breadcrumbs.Crack the egg and add the egg white to the ingredients.Add the salt and mix through..
- Make small balls and keep aside.Add oil for shallow frying into a pan on med heat,when hot fry the meatballs on both sides for 15mins or till brown and take out of the pan.Keep aside..
- In the same pan used for frying,add the onions and fry till onions are soft. Add the masala and grated tomatoes,chillies, salt and sugar. Cook till tomatoes are done, add the tomato paste, stir and keep on low heat.Add the meatballs and simmer for 5 mins.Serve with roti, bread or rice..
Instant kebab roll – Spread one kebab on a roti or paratha (Indian flatbread), drizzle some chutney or ketchup, top with sliced onions and lettuce and roll it up. Add kebabs to pot and allow to cook through in tomato, tomato reducing to a chutney. Chutney: Braise onion in a little oil till golden. Add grated tomatoes, paste, garlic & chilli powder & a little water & simmer until thickened. Garnish with a few small green chilles & chopped dhania (coriander).