Shahi aloo kofta curry. Malai kofta curry recipe – Malai Kofta Restaurant Style – Aloo Malai Shahi Kofta curry Aloo Malai shahi kofta is a dish rich in taste and appearance. Malai kofta curry can be served at any party, special occasions or any festivities. This Malai kofta curry made in restaurant style taste much better than that brought […] Shahi Tirangi Kofta recipe A luscious, rich, and delightful kofta curry packed with the goodness of carrot spinach, paneer, and potatoes, shahi tiranga kofta is perfect to amp up your next dinner party menu.
At home, Shahi Paneer Kofta is mostly a dish for special occasions. For Koftas: Mix the ingredients of stuffing in a bowl. Mix all the above ingredients and shape dough into small koftas/balls of lemon size balls. You can have Shahi aloo kofta curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Shahi aloo kofta curry
- Prepare For of kofta :.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes Medium Boiled, Peeled And Grated.
- Prepare 100 grams of Paneer.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Cornflour.
- You need As required of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 cups of Oil (For Frying).
- It’s For of Gravy :.
- It’s 1 cup of Onion Paste.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cashew Paste.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 Teaspoon of Red Chili Powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry Kasuri Methi Leaves 1/2 Teaspoon.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1 Inch of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 of Black Cardamom.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Fresh Cream.
- You need Cloves of 2.
- You need 1 of Silver Leaf.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Cashews.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Raisins.
Stuff the stuffing mixture ,roll again ,dust with cornflour and deep fry on medium heat or bake in the oven. How to make Aloo Malai Shahi Kofta curry. For making malai cutlets take boiled potatoes. Peel the potatoes and grate them in a big mixing bowl.
Shahi aloo kofta curry instructions
- Making kofta :Mix all the ingredients mentioned above..
- For gravy: Remove extra oil from the same pan and keep about 1 or 1.5 tbsp oil. Add all the whole spices and fry till the oil becomes fragrant. First add the onion paste and brown it. Now add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for some seconds till the raw aroma of the paste goes away..
- Add the tomato puree and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add the turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder and cashew paste. Stir and saute till the oil starts to leave the sides of the masala paste. Add water and stir..
- Add Crushed kasuri methi and simmmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Lastly, add the fried kofta. If serving later, you can just prepare the gravy and add kofta while serving. These shahi aloo kofta are really soft. So if you add them before and serve them later, they will break. While serving, garnish with silver leaf,cashews,raisins and coriander leaves. Serve shahi aloo kofta curry hot with rotis, naan, steamed basmati rice or jeera rice..
To it add salt, ginger paste, finely chopped green chilly, coriander powder, red chilly powder, mango powder and finely chopped green coriander. Shahi Aloo gosht is a meat curry, originating from the Indian subcontinent, and popular in Pakistani, Bangladeshi and North Indian cuisine. It consists of potatoes (aloo) cooked with meat (gosht. Cauliflower Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious mouthwatering kofta curries where cauliflower and paneer koftas are simmered in a creamy tangy tomato gravy to create a party in your mouth. Serve cauliflower paneer kofta curry with phulkas, parathas or even pulao for your next weeknight dinner.