Chapli cheese kebab burger. Burger loves may come and go, but the newest burger romance will always rule. If you recall, I've made a Middle Eastern type burger before that looks similar to this because of the bread, but they really do taste a bit different. The kotlet kubideh burger is very mild and Persian tasting.
This recipe is inspired by the thin, heavily spiced Pakistani patties known as chapli kebabs, which are typically drizzled with green chutney and served wrapped in warm naan This version replaces naan with buns and welcomes the classic crunch of iceberg lettuce But what really sets these burgers apart are the other flavorful toppings and condiments: thinly sliced onions, tomatoes and cucumbers. In this recipe video you will know how to make chapli kabab burger recipe. This recipe is about cheese stuffed achari flavor chapli kabab burger which taste. You can have Chapli cheese kebab burger using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chapli cheese kebab burger
- It’s 1-1 1/2 kg of Mince.
- You need 1/2 packet of chapli kebab masala.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- You need To taste of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of full big Ginger chop.
- You need 13-14 cloves of garlic chop.
- It’s 15 of green chillies.
- You need 3 tbsp of Dry coriander.
- It’s 3 tbsp of zeera.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 10 of buns.
- You need 10 of cheese slices.
- It’s 2 of onion rings.
- You need of Ketchup and mayonase.
Mouth watering Grilled Chicken Chapli Burger #HappyCookingToYou #Monsalwa Give your homemade beef burgers a twist with these Chapli kabab burgers. They are packed with wonderful chapli kabab spices, onions, fresh herbs and served alongside homemade green chutney. Do try this Chapli Kabab Burger Recipe By Rida Aftab, this will be a recipe you will make over and over again this summer. #Jannatwithkitchen #beefburger Asalamualikum friends! How to make tasty and easy beef chapli kabab cheese burger recipe at home?
Chapli cheese kebab burger step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients into mince along with ginger, garlic and chillies and finely chop. Add little bit of oil in pan and heat it. Make balls of material and place that mince ball on oil pan and gently press that ball to make it flat like 1/2 inches so that it will shrink after cook..
- Cook from one side then flip to cook from the other side. Make 20 chapli kebabs but 10 plain and put a cheese slice on remaining 10 when they are on pan and 100% cooked but just to give it a little heat so that cheese would melted..
- Meanwhile apply a bit of mayonnaise on both side of buns and heat them just for 1 min to get the buns soft. Put a plain kebab on bun then add tomato slices and onion rings then place the other kebab with cheese slice then put the cap of the bun an close your burger. Serve with ketchup..
If you like our channel so t. In a pan heat oil and fry chapli kabab. Then toast the burger buns on both sides. Now add green chutney on it, salad leaves, chapli kabab, cheese sliced, tomatoes sliced and onion rings. Cover with the other half and serve hot.