Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy. How to Make Malai Kofta with Spinach Curry – Malai Kofta. Boil the potatoes and peel them. Take Mawa and Paneer in any utensil, put in the boiled potatoes after breking them to pieces.
How to Make Malai Kofta with Spinach Curry Malai Kofta. Boil the potatoes and peel them. Take Mawa and Paneer in any utensil, put in the boiled potatoes after breking them to pieces. You can have Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy
- Prepare 200 grams of Paneer (cheese) -.
- It’s 100 grams of Mawa -.
- Prepare 2-3 of Potatoes -(boiled).
- Prepare 7-8 of Cashew nuts.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger long piece(grated).
- It’s – 15 to 16 of Raisins.
- You need as needed of Oil -to fry Koftas.
- Prepare of For Spinach Gravy:.
- It’s 1 bunch (500 grams) of Palak(spinach).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 3 to 4 of Tomatoes – (medium sized).
- It’s 2 to 3 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 pinch of Heeng(asafoetida).
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera(cumin seeds) if you want.
- Prepare 2 tsp (if you want) of Kasuri Methi.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Gram flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cream/malai – (if you want).
- It’s add to taste (1 tsp) of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 tsp (if you prefer more of sour) of Lemon juice.
- It’s add to taste of Salt -(1/2 tsp) -.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn flour/arrowroot -.
Add salt and corn flour then mash well. Mash till the mix looks like a. Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy step by step. Malai Kofta Boil the potatoes and peel them.
Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy step by step
- Malai Kofta Boil the potatoes and peel them. Cut off the stem from the raisins, wash and cut the cashew nuts(1 nut into 5-6 pieces). Take Mawa and Paneer in any utensil, put in the boiled potatoes after breking them to pieces. Add salt and corn flour then mash well. Mash till the mix looks like a smooth dough. Put in grated ginger or ginger paste and mix. The mixture needed to make Kofta is ready..
- Pour oil in a non stick pan(kadhai). Take some amount of the Kofta mix at a time and flatten a bit with your hand. Place 2-3 pieces of cashew nut and 1 raisin on it, wrap up the piece from all sides and round it into a ball. Similarly make balls with the remaining mixture, you will get at least 15-16 balls. Put these balls in hot oil, you can put 3-4 Koftas at one time. Move the Koftas very carefully when turning sides and fry on a medium flame till they turn brown..
- Keep the fried Koftas on a plate and fry the other Koftas. Repeat this process with the remaining balls. Koftas are ready, let us prepare the gravy..
- Palak/Spinach Gravy Break off the stems from the Palak, wash the leaves twice with clean water and keep in a utensil. Put 1/4 cup water and sugar in the utensil, cover and place it on the gas to boil. Palak will be boiled in 5-6 minutes. Turn off the gas..
- Wash tomatoes, chop into pieces. Cut off the stems of the green chilies, then wash them. Peel, wash ginger and make 3-4 pieces of it. Put all of these in the mixer and make a fine paste..
- Pour oil in a frying pan(kadhai), put Heeng and Jeera in hot oil. After Jeera is roasted add Kasuri Methi(stems removed) and gram flour, fry the two. Now put tomatoes, ginger, green chilli paste and stir fry the spices for 2-3 minutes. Pour the cream or malai and fry a little more, fry till oil floats over these spices..
- Once the boiled Palak is cooled, put it in the mixer to make a fine paste. Mix Palak paste with the fried spices. Add water and salt according to how thick or thi you want the Tari. After it comes to boil put Garam masala followed by the Koftas prepared earlier. Allow to cook for 1 minute Malai Kofta Curry with Spinach Gravy is ready. Garnish with cream and serve..
- If you want onion in your dish then finely chop 1 onion. After Jeera is roasted put the chopped onion and fry till it turns light brown. Now follow the above given instructions to make Malai Kofta with Spinach Gravy..
Take Mawa and Paneer in any utensil, put in the boiled potatoes after breking them to pieces. Add salt and corn flour then mash well. palak kofta recipe palak kofta curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a simple and healthy palak based north indian cuisine gravy recipe prepared with spinach and paneer balls. the recipe has a strong similarities to the popular punjabi cuisine malai kofta recipe with same gravy but with different ingredients for kofta balls. it is a healthy curry which can be. Boil the water in a kadhai or wok, add half of the spinach in boiling water. In a bowl, add boiled spinach, chopped raw spinach, bread crumbs, red chili powder, salt, garlic, ginger and green chili.