Dahi ke kebab. Dahi ke kabab recipe with step by step photos. dahi ke kabab are crisp, soft and tasty kababs made with dahi or curd. here the dahi used is hung curd. you can even make dahi kababs with greek yogurt. About Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe: Dahi kebabs or Dahi ke kebab are a popular vegetarian snack option to prepare on special occasions or festivals. Made with spiced yogurt mixed with besan. paneer and a host of spices, these simply melt in your mouth.
Dahi Kebab is a very unusual Indian appetizer, starter or snack recipe. These kebabs are made using hung curd, which is basically the strained thick yogurt, or strained Greek yogurt. Making them is effortless and quick. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ dahi ke kabab recipe You can cook Dahi ke kebab using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Dahi ke kebab
- Prepare of Hung curd.
- It’s of Cashew.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- It’s of Chilly.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Poha crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- You need of Besan.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Red chill powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare of Oil for deep fry.
dahi ke kebab recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. basically a north indian or a punjabi cuisine delicacy which is ideal for party snack or perhaps as a side dish for any main course meal. apart from curd and crumbled paneer, mixed herbs, dry fruits, onions are added to the kebab dough. later it is shaped to patties which is coated with. Dahi Ke Kabab : Kebabs made from curds? this is a strange concept for most people and it was for us too until we tasted them! these tangy kebabs that are a mughlai specialty taste as unusual as they sound. Paneer is used to balance the tanginess of the curds and bread crumbs is used to help bind the ingredients. Coating the kebabs before deep-frying makes them crisp.
Dahi ke kebab instructions
- First prepare with all the mixer stuffs first roast cashew in 1 tbsp ghee and chop it.
- Then take roasted chopped cashew and add 2 tbsp bread crumbs, crushed chilly and coriander.
- Then add salt, red chilly powder, fennel seeds.
- And add 2 tbsp hung curd mix it well and keep aside.
- Then take the rest hung curd add salt.
- And add 1 1/2 tbsp besan and 1 1/2 tbsp bread crumbs into hung curd and mix it well.
- Then are 2 ways to make dahi ke kebab 1 filling way as shown in picture 👇and 2nd mix all to together and make a balls ready.
- Then take bread crumbs and poha crumbs mix it and make balls and put in the crumbs and press it with soft hand.
- Then let it set for 5 to 10 mins in fridge.
- Then take the pan and heat the oil and press the balls again before putting in the oil and deep fry the kebabs till it turn in to brown.
- And serve with yummy chutney and ready to serve 😋😋.
- For chutney take tomatoe, ginger, 1 tbsp oil, cashew, 1/2 tbsp red chilly, salt, jaggery, lemons juice, chilly and coriander 😊.
Dahi ke kabab is melt in mouth kababs from North Indian Cuisine. A veg kabab recipe Dahi kabab recipe an easy and quick and instant recipe. The Dahi Ke Kebab is a classic Mughlai appetizer that can make you a star in your parties. The kebab recipe that used greek yogurt (hung curd), flavoured along with saffron and a minimum set of spices and given a binding with a little paneer and cheese that brings out the delicious taste of the kebab. Serve Dahi Ke Kebab along with Dhaniya Pudina Chutney for a house party.