Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies. Discard the leftover marinade from the chicken. Place the kabobs on a baking rack. Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Yogurt Sauce.
I use both depending on what I have on hand. Now, trim excess fat off of chicken thighs, cut into pieces and add chicken to bowl with remaining yogurt mixture. As grill is heating up, chop up vegetables and toss them with. You can cook Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies
- It’s 200 g of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Ground cumin.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 50 g of 4% yogurt.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 0.25 tsp of lemon.
- It’s 0.25 tsp of smoked papriks.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 0.25 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 0.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 0.25 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 0.25 tbsp of cumin.
For a meat lover's version, thread pieces of marinated steak, chicken, lamb or pork onto skewers. Or do a little mixing and matching for the best of both worlds. Marinating chicken in yogurt, like in this yogurt chicken kabob recipe, is common in tandoori and many Middle Eastern recipes. These Greek Chicken Kabobs are loaded with flavorful chicken, zucchini and red onion!
Low-carb Yogurt Chicken kebabs with steamed veggies instructions
- Mix together the ingredients for a marinade in a bowl. Place the chicken breast(already cut into 2.5cm chunks) in a sealable plastic bag then pour in the marinade. Squeeze out all the air from the bag. Mix and mash the chicken to completely cover it in marinade..
- Marinade in the fridge for at least 1 hour but for best results overnight. After marinade assemble the kabobs..
- Pre-heat oven to 215° C / 415° F.
- Evenly devide the kabob pieces into wooden skewers. Discard the leftover marinade from the chicken..
- Place the kabobs on a baking rack. Cook for 15-18 minutes, until the outer edges are brown and the chicken is cooked through..
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and your choice for a side dish. I suggest steamed veggies or basmati rice..
I have always loved the refreshing flavors of greek food. Traditional greek dishes are usually simply flavored and never over seasoned. The flavor profile often contains tangy lemon and Greek Place the kabobs on a baking rack or baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Garnish with fresh cilantro or chives and enjoy with your choice of side for meal prep. Kebabs are various cooked meat dishes, with their origins in Middle Eastern cuisine.