Peas Potatoes Kebabs. Boil the potatoes, allow them to cool and then peel and mash. Blanch spinach leaves in boiling water, then put immediately in cold water (to retain fresh green color) and squeeze out excess water. Dry roast the spice mix ingredients in a pan for a few mins until fragrant.
Hara Masala Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Hara Masala Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Hara Masala Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) Kebabs made from green peas, potatoes, spinach and spices. This Hara Masala Kebabs recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Potato & Pea Tikki-Kebab Salad with Lemon Mint Vinaigrette Aloo Tikki (potato kebab) is a popular Indian appetizer and my absolute favorite way to wrap up leftover mashed potatoes. You can have Peas Potatoes Kebabs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Peas Potatoes Kebabs
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled and roughly crushed green peas.
- Prepare 3 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of amchur powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- It’s 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for roasting the kebabs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of kachumbar salad of onion, cucumber and tomato.
Back in India, these flavorful kebabs made with potatoes, spices and herbs come under the genre of 'Chaat' , the quintessential Indian street food. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas. Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled. Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack.
Peas Potatoes Kebabs instructions
- In a mixing bowl combine together mashed potatoes, crushed green peas, ginger green chillies, amchur powder, chaat masala, arrowroot powder and salt, mix them well..
- Now with wet hands make equal sized balls from the mixture, flatten each ball a little to give the shape of a kebab..
- Now heat a pan on low heat and place 3 – 4 kebabs in the hot pan and roast them by brushing them with little oil. Roast them from both the sides, until becomes light brown. In this way make all the kebabs..
- For serving, arrange the kebabs in a serving platter, also serve kachumbar salad on one side. Serve hot with any type of chutney or tomato sauce. With this quantity about 8 kebabs were made..
Hara bhara kabab are most commonly found on Indian restaurant menus & are served as a starter or appetizer. Thread potatoes, steak, onion and bell peppers onto skewers; brush with olive oil mixture. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Saute the onions till they turn slightly pinkish in hue. Then add the potatoes and green peas.