Corn Kebab. corn kebab recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. like any other vegetable kebab recipe or cutlet recipe, grated potatoes plays a major role in this recipe. however corn kernels add nice flavour and taste to this kebab recipe. moreover the kebabs in this recipe is deep fried very similar to cutlets and not grilled like any other. Cheese Corn Kebab is a delicious snack recipe that you can easily prepare for your family and friends over a weekend. This is an easy-to-make kebab recipe that you can cook for your kids, and we are sure they would love to have it again and again!
Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them as kebabs. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the kebabs until they turn golden & crisp. Take them out with a slotted spoon. You can have Corn Kebab using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Corn Kebab
- Prepare of For making dough :.
- You need 4 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 bowl of boiled corn.
- You need 1 tb of sp ginger chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tb of sp kasuri methi.
- It’s 2 tb of sp gram flour.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of carrom seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare of Others.
- You need 2 tb of sp cooking oil.
- It’s 2 tb of sp cilantro dip.
- You need 2 tb of sp tomato ketchup.
Drain excess oil on kitchen tissue. Corn Kebab is ready to eat. Serve hot with sauce or mint chutney. Seekh kebabs are known to be traditionally non-vegetarian preparations.
Corn Kebab instructions
- Peel and grate boiled potatoes. Add corn, Gram flour, ginger chilli paste, kasuri methi and chopped onions. Mix well. Add all dry masale and mix well and make a dough..
- Take a portion of dough and roll it into a ball. Flatten it in round shape as kebab. Like wise make all the kebabs..
- Heat oil in a non stick griddle and place kebabs on low flame and shallow fry till crispie golden brown. Flip the side and shallow fry from other side also..
- Serve hot with cilantro dip and tomato ketchup..
Here is a wonderful vegetarian recipe of a seekh kebab made with grated sweet corn and mashed potatoes. To obtain firmer and better-textured kebabs it is advisable to steam the potatoes. corn kabab recipe i tried for the first time during the kids term break. When i called Varun's friends for a lunch at home, i made corn kebab and paneer pizza for the boys. The kebabs were vanished in no time.