Mutton keema kebabs. It can also be spelled as mutton kebab or common name is keema ke kabab. Several mutton recipes are already posted on the blog and can be used to try special bakrid recipes or for occasions such as mutton biryani recipe, mutton curry, mutton rogan josh, mutton korma etc…. Mutton kabab recipe – Simple, easy and quick lamb keema kabab recipe.
But in the modern days, these are also grilled in ovens and even fried. These mutton kabab can be eaten as a appetizer with mint chutney or as a side. Chicken Seekh Kabab or chicken keema kabab is a tender, juicy, delicate Chicken Kabab made with subtly flavored chicken keema or chicken mince. You can cook Mutton keema kebabs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Mutton keema kebabs
- You need 1/2 kg of mutton keema.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 4-5 of Green chillies.
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves.
- You need as needed of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 of big onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need As needed of Chat masala.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s For frying of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Amchur powder.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
These chicken skewers make a fabulous party appetizers & gets ready super fast. Make them easily on a griddle or tawa with just drizzles of oil. Mutton Keema Kebab, is a dish hailing from Hyderabad and widely liked recipe all over the World. Mutton Keema Kebab, is a dish hailing from Hyderabad and widely liked recipe all over the World.
Mutton keema kebabs step by step
- Firstly add Vinegar or lemon to the mince meat clean it properly.Then add the meat in the Mixer grind and grind a little then add all the spices, chopped onion, chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves and mix well.follow the photo and give tikki shape..
- Heat oil in a pan add the tikkis gradually the oil must be really hot.keep frying until cooked from both sides.
- Fry all the kababs and keep aside..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.Enjoy with sliced onion and lemon..
Vahchef with Indian food videos inspires home cooks with new recipes every day. While the mutton is cooked, mash and add the potatoes and coriander leaves to the pan. At the start of last summer, my buddy Tyson rolled into the Meatwave toting a bag of mustard-hued ground chicken spotted with green chilies and cilantro. He said it was chicken keema, procured from a Pakistani butcher who informed him not to waste time with the mild keema and to go straight to the spicy. Keema kebab is a recipe that needs no special introduction.