Simple Eggless chocolate cake. Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake. Eggless chocolate cake recipe with video & step by step photos – This simple moist, soft chocolate cake has no butter, no eggs, no milk in it except for the frosting which uses little butter & milk. This cake is made with almost very basic ingredients and is popularly known as wacky cake or depression cake.
Keep in mind that these last two can alter the flavor of the cake. Check out my favorite cake recipes!! Eggless Red Velvet Cake Why this Chocolate Cake Recipe Works. You can have Simple Eggless chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Simple Eggless chocolate cake
- You need 1.5 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of instant coffee.
Making an eggless cake is always a challenge as it can be hard to get that perfect cake consistency without using eggs. Making this eggless chocolate cake with whole wheat flour added another element to that challenge as this usually causes a cake or bread to be much denser than those made with all-purpose. A simple eggless chocolate cake recipe from scratch with step-by-step instructions to bake a moist, decadent chocolate cake for any birthdays. Learn how to make eggless chocolate cake using the pureed silken tofu instead of eggs.
Simple Eggless chocolate cake instructions
- In a bowl combine the dry ingredients ie flour,sugar,salt,baking soda and cocoa powder plus the instant coffee..
- In another separate bowl combine the wet ingredients I.e. vanilla,vinegar,water and oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in intervals 3 times. Folding in and mixing till it's well combined.
- Pour in a baking tin and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes..
- Finally..we are here.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and remaining cocoa. Super Moist Easy Eggless Chocolate Cake is an easy, efficient, few steps, easily available ingredients recipe of a CHOCOLATE CAKE! To top it all, it is made without the use of eggs. A perfect chocolate cake for people who are either allergic to eggs or do not consume eggs for religious reasons. Perfect cake for every occasion, be it a birthday or any celebration, this homemade chocolate cake made absolutely eggless is a treat for kids and adults alike.