Hara bhara kebabs. Hara bhara kebab recipe is a delicious variation of vegetarian kabab. it is made with fresh spinach leaves, green peas and potatoes. So they are nutritious as well as delicious. Hara bhara kabab makes for a good Indian starter or snack.
Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled. Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack. Hara bhara kabab are most commonly found on Indian restaurant menus & are served as a starter or appetizer. hara bhara kabab recipe You can cook Hara bhara kebabs using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Hara bhara kebabs
- You need 1/2 kg of spinach.
- Prepare 5 of medium sized potato.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry poha.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 10 of cashews.
- It’s As required of Oil (according to fry).
Punjabi restaurant style hara bhara kabab The hara bhara kabab is a vegetarian kabab made from chana dal, green peas, paneer, spinach, plain flour, bread crumbs and Indian spices. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. It can also be used as patties in sandwiches or burgers.
Hara bhara kebabs instructions
- In a a pan add spinach and potato to boil after it boils strain the water and mash the spinach and potato then add the spices mentioned in the ingredients list(dry poha,red chily, turmeric, coriander powder, chat masala,salt according to taste and chopped green chilli) and mix it well..
- Make small round shape balls and coat it with bread crumbs and fry it..
- Garnish and serve hot with chutney..
These kebabs are vegan, full of greens and easy to make. They are not only delicious but nutritious as well. Wash spinach leaves and place them in a pan on medium heat. Hara Bhara Kabab is one of the most ordered Indian Vegetarian Appetizer, Starter or Snack Recipe in a restaurant. True to its name, "Hara Bhara" which means "loaded with greens" the Kabab is made with spinach puree, cooked and mashed green peas and potato among other things.