Meat kofta. You can have meat kofta, seafood kofta or even a vegetarian kofta. But today's kofta kebab recipe is one of the more popular dishes in Egypt-a mixture of ground beef and lamb, blended with onions, garlic, parsley and a few of my favorite Middle Eastern spices including, allspice , cardamom , sumac , and nutmeg. Chicken kofta recipe: step-by-step (print-friendly version below) Make the ground chicken mixture.
Kofta is a popular dish made from grilled ground beef that is served throughout the Middle-East. This is a wonderful and simple version I picked up in Egypt. A great accompaniment is saffron rice. You can cook Meat kofta using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Meat kofta
- It’s 1/2 pounds of ground beef 🥩.
- Prepare 1 of tomato 🍅.
- It’s 1 of onion 🌰.
- It’s 3 of big spoons tomato ketchup 🥫.
- Prepare To taste of Salt 🧂.
- Prepare To taste of black pepper.
This Indian meatball curry is savory, slightly spicy and full of flavor. You can use any ground meat to make this – I personally prefer beef or lamb when making kofta curry. Whatever type of meat you choose – know that it'll be minced in a food processor, resulting in a truly melt-in-your-mouth meatball. Making kofta is an ancient way of grilling ground meat.
Meat kofta instructions
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and add them to the ground meat as well as onions and mix them well, then add the salt and spices you want with the addition of black pepper,add 2 spoons of tomatoes ketchup and mix the them well until the mixture is homogeneous..
- Spread the mixture in a bowl and mix it up, then add one tablespoon of tomato ketchup and baked it abot 20 minutes temp.450 F.
- Cut one tomato in slices and put it on the top of the meat baked about 5 minutes and take it..
Aromatic and savory spices are added to the meat and it is shaped around a skewer for grilling. It is a lot like a sausage, but without the casing. Kofta is a Middle Eastern recipe of any sort of ground meat. Kofta kebab is generally ground beef with bulghur formed onto skewers and grilled. This is how I make soft oven baked (or grilled) kofta, the juiciest you'll ever have.