author: Lettie Estrada
– ” Biscuit” – “250 grams Digestives” – “100 grams Salted Butter” – ” Caramel” – “400 grams Condensed Milk” – “50 grams Soft Light Brown Sugar” – “100 grams Salted Butter” – ” Chocolate” – “200 grams Milk Chocolate”
– “Crush the Digestives with a rolling pin until you get breadcrumbs.” – “Melt Butter” – “Mix the Digestives with the butter.” – “Line an 11×7" baking tray with tin foil.” – “Lay the Digestives into the baking tray and flatten until smooth.” – “Place the butter and sugar for the caramel into a heavy-based saucepan and heat over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.” – “Add the condensed milk to the butter and sugar and stir until completely mixed.” – “Cook the caramel mixture for 5 minutes, stirring continuously until just beginning to darken and thicken.” – “Remove the caramel from the heat and leave to cool for 3 minutes.” – “Pour the caramel over the buttery biscuit base and refrigerate until the caramel has completely set.” – “Melt the chocolate.” – “Pour the chocolate over the caramel and spread evenly.” – “Refrigerate until the chocolate has set.” – “Cut into 16 even pieces.” – “Enjoy!”
– millionaires – shortbread
katakunci: millionaires shortbread
nutrition: 228 calories
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, millionaire's shortbread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Millionaire's Shortbread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Millionaire's Shortbread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
How To Make Millionaire's Shortbread – I'm going to warn you now. this chocolatey, caramel coated shortbread recipe is very addictive! chocolate caramel. This Millionaire's Shortbread is the perfect trifecta: Sweet simple, crisp shortbread, rich chewy, homemade caramel, and thick dark chocolate ganache. Sprinkle everything off with a scattering of. Millionaire's shortbread is easy to make with condensed milk caramel and a buttery biscuit base.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have millionaire's shortbread using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Millionaire's Shortbread:
1. Prepare Biscuit 1. Make ready 250 grams Digestives 1. Make ready 100 grams Salted Butter 1. Prepare Caramel 1. Prepare 400 grams Condensed Milk 1. Take 50 grams Soft Light Brown Sugar 1. Prepare 100 grams Salted Butter 1. Prepare Chocolate 1. Take 200 grams Milk Chocolate
Millionaire's Shortbread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I've been hearing about millionaire shortbread for years – a layer of shortbread crust topped with chewy caramel and chocolate ganache. So, to recap: shortbread, caramel and chocolate. Growing up, millionaire's shortbread was one of my favorite treats.
##### Instructions to make Millionaire's Shortbread:
1. Crush the Digestives with a rolling pin until you get breadcrumbs. 1. Melt Butter 1. Mix the Digestives with the butter. 1. Line an 11×7" baking tray with tin foil. 1. Lay the Digestives into the baking tray and flatten until smooth. 1. Place the butter and sugar for the caramel into a heavy-based saucepan and heat over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved. 1. Add the condensed milk to the butter and sugar and stir until completely mixed. 1. Cook the caramel mixture for 5 minutes, stirring continuously until just beginning to darken and thicken. 1. Remove the caramel from the heat and leave to cool for 3 minutes. 1. Pour the caramel over the buttery biscuit base and refrigerate until the caramel has completely set. 1. Melt the chocolate. 1. Pour the chocolate over the caramel and spread evenly. 1. Refrigerate until the chocolate has set. 1. Cut into 16 even pieces. 1. Enjoy!
So, to recap: shortbread, caramel and chocolate. Growing up, millionaire's shortbread was one of my favorite treats. After all, what's not to love about a layers of shortbread cookie, caramel and chocolate? Plain shortbread, a combination of the most basic ingredients in the baker's pantry, is an understated sweet, but millionaire's shortbread is a spectacle. This week on Basics, it's time to make the ultimate cookie: millionaire's shortbread.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food millionaire's shortbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!