7 spoon chocolate cake ready in 5 minutes. Grab your favorite mug and whip up these super quick and easy lip-smacking keto muffins with a robust chocolate taste. You can bake them in the oven as well. Remove the cream from the microwave and pour directly over the chocolate, stirring just slightly to make sure as much of the chocolate is covered as possible.
To cook, drop by spoonfuls into well-greased muffin pan. It is quick and easy to put together with items you have in your cupboard. When the chocolate cake was baked and cooled I went ahead and spread on some of that ready-to-spread chocolate frosting. You can have 7 spoon chocolate cake ready in 5 minutes using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of 7 spoon chocolate cake ready in 5 minutes
- Prepare 5 tbsp of stain maida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of stain coco powder.
- You need 7 tbsp of icing sugar.
- You need 7 tbsp of oil/ghee/butter.
- It’s 7 tbsp of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2-3 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s Half of tsp baking powder.
- You need of Sugar syrup(3 tbsp icing sugar 1 cup Lukewarm water).
- Prepare of Cream topping(half cup cream 1 tbsp icing sugar).
- Prepare of Chocolate design(chocolate nutella 3 tbsp 1 tbsp butter).
I served this yummy chocolate cake for dessert after dinner and my kids kept asking me what the special occasion was. It was a chocolate cake "just because". In a double boiler or a metal bowl set over a pan of barely. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down A cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter day is the perfect treat, and our recipe takes this beloved beverage one step further, transforming it into a decadent cake in less than five minutes.
7 spoon chocolate cake ready in 5 minutes instructions
- 1st step…. arrange all ingredients take a bowl add eggs and beat until color change now gradually add powder sugar.
- Now beat eggs and sugar until fluffy.
- Now add 7 tbsp milk and 7 tbsp oil beat with hand whisk.
- 2nd step…..Now add dry ingredients… 5 tbsp maida 1 tsp baking powder 2 tbsp cocoa powder and beat until perfect consistency.
- 3rd step….Baking pan ready.. take a pan and Grease with oil pour all better in it.
- 4rth step….now it's ready to bake for 5 minutes after 5 minutes cake is ready now rest it for 5 minutes.
- Holes in the cake with toothpick.
- 5th step…sugar syrup ready.. take a cup add 1 cup Lukewarm water and add 2 tbsp icing sugar mix it well sugar syrup is ready.
- 6th step…cream topping… take a small bowl add half cup cream 1 tbsp icing sugar mix it well and pour into top of the cake.
- Evenly spread cream on the top of cake.
- 7th step….chocolate ganesh. Take a small bowl add 3 tbsp nutella and 1 tbsp butter mix it well.amd give a perfect zebra design on the top of cake.
- Cake is ready to serve hope you like my recipe must try it.
If you need a bite of cake and don't have the time to bake a big one, this single-person mug cake is prepped and cooked without making a whole lot of mess in your kitchen. Spoon half of chocolate batter on top; repeat layers. Gently swirl batter with a knife. It's been a while since I made a mug cake. But it's really perfect right now.