Chocolate cake in microwave. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Chocolate chips make this recipe even better. The consistency is dense and cakey.
Tips and Tricks to making Chocolate Cake in the Microwave: You can substitute the eggs with apple sauce, buttermilk, or banana. For quantities reference my Egg Substitute Chart.; Use any type of yogurt e.g./ plain, Greek, or even dairy free; Don't be tempted to use hot chocolate powder instead of cocoa powder. They are not the same thing. You can cook Chocolate cake in microwave using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chocolate cake in microwave
- Prepare 3/4 cup (114 g) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs(room temperature).
I have come up with the perfect microwave chocolate cake that you are going to love! One major perk of baking a cake in a microwave is that it takes less time than it would to bake a cake in a microwave. So whether you're baking a cake last minute for a birthday that you forgot or just because you want to, this is a must try recipe. The secret is this is a microwave Chocolate Cake recipe.
Chocolate cake in microwave instructions
- First combine all dry ingredients mix well.After that you can add all wet ingredients and well mix again..
- Add the batter in one bowl and bake for 4 to 5 mins in microwave.Insert toothpick to check if it is ready..
- For chocolate ganache:Take 100 grm plain chocolate and 85 grm heavy cream.Mix chocolate and heavy cream in one bowl and put microwave in only 50 sec remove bowl and mix well.Now pour it on the cake..
The magic happens in the microwave. That's all you need to whip up this magical, chocolatey, easy Microwave Cake. How to Make this Easy Microwave Cake Learn how to make Homemade Chocolate Cake In Microwave. I have created this recipe to satisfy your chocolate cake craving any time. Remove and check if the cake is cooked by poking a skewer into the middle: if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.