Creamy and Rich Easy Molten Chocolate Cake. Rich and decadent molten lava cakes filled with a silky gooey chocolate filling. They make a delicious dessert or Valentine's day treat! Great recipe for Creamy and Rich Easy Molten Chocolate Cake.
I used Ghana milk chocolate, but you can use black chocolate, and make it a grown-up taste. This Molten Chocolate Cake in the slow cooker is rich, chocolatey, and delicious. It is so easy to make and clean up is a breeze! You can cook Creamy and Rich Easy Molten Chocolate Cake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Creamy and Rich Easy Molten Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 2 of bars Ghana milk chocolate.
- You need 80 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 30 grams of Flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar (for people who like sweet taste).
I mean, I need desserts like my Dark Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake and Rich Chocolate Pound Cake and this Molten Chocolate Cupcakes recipe is no exception. It checks off all the boxes for a creamy, dreamy "#MakeSomethingDivine" dessert you don't want to miss. These Easy Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes for Two are so delicious and perfect for Valentine's Day! A rich, decadent, and romantic chocolate dessert recipe anyone can make at home!
Creamy and Rich Easy Molten Chocolate Cake step by step
- Combine the flour and cocoa powder, and sift. Preheat the oven for 170℃..
- Crush the chocolate and put into a bowl. Add the butter, and melt them over a double-boiler or in a microwave..
- (When you are using the double-boiler, remove the chocolate from it at this point.) Add the eggs, and mix well quickly. The mixture will become a little bit thick..
- Add the sifted flour and cocoa powder, and mix well. Pour the mixture into the ramekins..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven at 170℃. When you bake too long, the inside won't be creamy, so bake until just the surface is cooked..
- Once it's cooled, you can microwave for 20 seconds at 600 W, and the creaminess on the inside will come back..
- Addendum: When you are making this using paper cups, bake for about 9 minutes. Please check them occasionally..
- Even when you are using baking ceramic crocks, check them after about 10 minutes of baking..
- Once the surface is cooked, insert a bamboo skewer around the edge instead of the middle, and check the doneness. If the edge is not liquidy, you can take it out from the oven..
Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays… so naturally I'm excited that it's just a few weeks away! This is some of the best chocolate cake of my life. It's so rich, dense, and fudgy it reminds me of my favorite brownies. These chocolate lava cakes blow any restaurant molten chocolate lava cake I've tried out of the water. Martha Stewart's SUPER EASY, SUPER RICH molten chocolate cake.