Just Microwave! Chocolate Cake for One. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Chocolate chips make this recipe even better. Some things I guess just shouldn't be made in the microwave!
So instead, I baked you a cake. And does it look yummy or what! Clean and wash an empty tuna can with soap and water. You can have Just Microwave! Chocolate Cake for One using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Just Microwave! Chocolate Cake for One
- You need 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Powdered hot chocolate.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 20 grams of Chocolate (finely chopped and crushed).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Make sure the lid is completely removed, and double check the rim for any sharp edges. But the microwave isn't all bad, you just need to know its limitations. This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to share)!
Just Microwave! Chocolate Cake for One instructions
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar and chocolate in a tall mug and stir with chopsticks..
- Add the beaten egg and mix well. Pour milk and oil, and mix some more. Microwave for 2-2.5 minutes at 700W..
- When the cake stops rising, stop the microwave, and check with a skewer to see if it's completely cooked through..
- To prevent the mixture from boiling over, keep your eye on it while microwaving, and turn the microwave off accordingly. I used a 400 ml mug..
Mug cake for one or two! You likely have ALL the ingredients in your pantry already. This gooey chocolate mug cake for one is studded with chocolate chips, made with pantry-staple ingredients and takes just seconds to cook in the microwave. This microwave chocolate mug cake is the perfect healthier weeknight indulgence. Tips for Making Microwave Chocolate Cake.