To much chocolate cake with caramel icing. This chocolate cake with caramel frosting starts with a rich, fudgy, super moist chocolate cake made in a sheet pan. Then it's slathered with caramel frosting and a drizzle of caramel sauce for the ultimate chocolate caramel combo! Sticky, creamy, caramel with a hint of salt is probably one of the most delicious things.
I followed the recipe, but when I put the hot icing on the cake it just ran off the cake and all over the counter. How to make a Chocolate Sheet Cake with Chocolate Caramel Frosting (GF): Mix together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; mix until evenly combined Add the buttermilk, oil, eggs, chocolate extract, and vanilla; mix on low until combined then add the boiling water and carefully mix until smooth and blended. Bring it to a boil over medium heat. You can cook To much chocolate cake with caramel icing using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of To much chocolate cake with caramel icing
- You need of cake.
- Prepare 1 of (18.25 ounce) package devil's food cake mix.
- It’s 1 of 5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of simple caramel frosting.
- It’s 1/2 can of vanilla frosting.
- It’s 1/4 can of caramel ice cream topping.
- Prepare 1 of mix both ingredients together and drizzle over cake.
Line bottom of pans with parchment paper. Chocolate fudge cake with salted caramel icing. Place cake, rounded side up, on first cake. Frost side and top of cake with remaining frosting.
To much chocolate cake with caramel icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan..
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, drizzle caramel frosting.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving. If you're looking for an easy, decadent, and oh-so-yummy chocolate fudge cake, this is the perfect recipe. The key to this layer cake's lusciously messy look? A short spell in the freezer, which allows the ganache to set over the cake layers so that the buttercream can be spread on top of it. Make sure there is enough space in your freezer before you assemble the cake.