GREEN BANANA +GREEN GRAMS KEBAB. The green banana flesh can be sliced into thick chunks and cooked in a basic curry gravy, like a potato curry. Green bananas are very filling, largely because of their high fiber content. Fiber-rich foods provide bulk and promote satiety ().
It shouldn't be mushy at all. In a bowl put boiled moong, boiled potatoes soaked & drained bread pieces and some chopped spring onion greens. Raw Banana Kebab Recipe – About Raw Banana Kebab Recipe You can have GREEN BANANA +GREEN GRAMS KEBAB using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of GREEN BANANA +GREEN GRAMS KEBAB
- You need 5 of green bananas.
- Prepare 4 slices of brown bread.
- Prepare 25 grams of margarine.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Crushed;2cloves of garlic, an equivalent piece of ginger.
- You need teaspoon of garam masala, chilli pepper,.
- Prepare 1 of big onion (purple), 2 tomatoes medium.
- Prepare 4 of table spoons of atta flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of NB; depending on ones taste and availability b creative.
- It’s 4 of table spoons of ketchup.
Kebab Recipe: A healthy, delicious and easy snack recipe for your next dinner party. This kebab recipe is filled with the goodness of raw bananas that are cooked, mashed and shaped like kebabs and stuffed with a mixture of cheese, figs, chillies, pomegranate seeds and deep fried. Serve as an appetizer or savour with a hot cup of tea. Remove the kebabs on a kitchen towel or absorbent sheet.
GREEN BANANA +GREEN GRAMS KEBAB instructions
- Dry the slices of bread using microwave or just leave them in the open so that you can crush to get the crumbs..
- Boil the bananas until cooked with the peels on as it is easier to peel afterwards.
- Combine the crumbs with flour and magarine.
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a separate bowl.
- When well mashed put the crumbs mixture in a bigger bowl that can accommodate all the ingredients except the eggs.
- When all the ingredients are all combined to your satisfaction in a separate bowl beat one egg and add to the mixture thoroughly..
- Wet hands in salad oil and scoop a sizeable amount and roll it on the palms of your hands.
- Grease a flat tray and place the balls on it.
- Place the tray with the moulds in a preheated oven of 220 ©️ for 25 mins.
- In another bowl, beat the other egg and combine it with 4 table spoons of ketchup.
- Remove the moulds from the oven and brush the egg-ketchup mixture on the moulds.
- Return the moulds in the oven and continue cooking them for another 10 mins or until cooked.
- Let them cool and serve as an accompaniment of a hot beverage. Also a good day time snack.
To Serve: Arrange the kebabs on the serving plate and serve them with yogurt and chutney of your choice. For Sliders, grill or toast the buns and slather green chutney on one bun. Place the kebab on the chutney followed by some sliced tomatoes and pickled onions. Serve the raw banana kebabs with green chutney, sweet chat chutney and yogurt raita. Alternatively you would eat with tomato sauce.