Mutton kofta salan. Learn how to make tasty kofta curry. Very easy step by step video recipe. Enjoy this homemade restaurant-style mutton kofta recipe from scratch with its spec.
It's delicious and mostly people categorize this recipe as special and make it in their special events. Kadu Gosht,mutton / lamb meat and white marrow Baltic curry,Special Eid Recipe. Dawaton Wale Koftay Recipe in Urdu Hindi – RKK Ye hai meri dawaton wale kofton ki recipe. You can cook Mutton kofta salan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Mutton kofta salan
- It’s 10 of Boiled koftay.
- Prepare 1 of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of Salte.
- You need 1 tsp of Haldi powder.
- It’s 1 of kata howa Patato.
- It’s 1 tsp of rad chillies powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zera powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of gram masala powder.
- You need 2 of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 tsp of yougurt.
- Prepare 3 of sabot green chillies.
- It’s 3 tsp of green dhaniya kta howa.
Now add coriander leaves and green chilies,cover and cook for few minutes. Sprinkle whole spice powder and serve hot. Kofta is a family of meatball or meatloaf dishes found in the Indian subcontinent, South Caucasian, Middle Eastern, Balkan, and Central Asian cuisines. In the simplest form, koftas consist of balls of ground meat – usually beef, chicken, lamb or mutton, pork, or a mixture – mixed with spices or onions.
Mutton kofta salan step by step
- Sab sy phly degchi main onion paste Ginger Garlic paste tomatoes paste patato Haldi powder salte coriander powder or water Dal Kar mix Kar do or cover Kar ky cook hony do jab Tak patato gal Jain medium flam par.
- Jab Patato gal Jain to us main red chilli powder and oil Dal Kar bhon lo.
- Ab koftay or 3tsp yougurt Dal Kar mix Kar do or jitna patla kerna Chao Pani Dal Kar medium flam par pakao 5min Tak.
- Ab sabot green chillies or 3tsp green dhaniya Dal Kar mix Kar do or low flame par rakh do jab Tak masala oil chor Dy.
- To ready hai mazedar tasty kofta salan Serve with chpati ya Aaty ke roti ky sath Enjoy Karo oper sy gram masalas powder or zera powder chark do.
In Muslim areas, pork is not used, and in India, beef is not used. Kofta Biryani – Kofta biryani is a tasty and spicy rice dish, where (koftay) meatballs are cooked in a tasty spicy masala, and layered with. A proper method is described that even a naïve cook can make an awesome curry if it takes help from this recipe. Must read it I bet you are going to add it permanently in your cook book because of its excellent savor. There are many different types of kofta recipes such as Kofta Salan Recipe Pakistani.mutton kofta with meat, egg, and channa powder, Mushroom kofta including spinach, paneer, and mushrooms, and Turkish kofta with minced lamb, eggplant, zucchini, and basil.