Super Easy Chocolate Cake. A super easy chocolate cake that is an absolute classic favourite! You really can't go wrong with this simple and old fashioned chocolate cake. My very favourite type of baking is the kind that is simple and delicious.
This super easy chocolate chip bundt cake recipe has been a comfort food staple in my family for as long as I can remember. Adding a little zhush to a store bought cake mix, it's right up my ally, hope you love it! Super Easy Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake Recipe. You can have Super Easy Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chocolate Cake
- It’s of <Dry Ingredients>.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/3 cups Self Raising Flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of BC Soda.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare of <Wet Ingredients>.
- You need 1 cup of Butter Milk.
- Prepare 125 g of Butter *melted.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
Super Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake Intensely chocolatey, perfectly moist, super pretty and dead easy to make – this vegan chocolate cake is EVERYTHING a chocolate cake should be, and more. With no egg replacements and no fancy ingredients or equipment needed – this is the vegan dessert recipe you need to make. Place all the sponge ingredients into a stand mixer (or large bowl with electric hand whisk) and mix until smooth. An easy chocolate cake recipe that requires no special mixing method or ingredients.
Super Easy Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line the base of a cake tin with baking paper and grease the sides..
- In a large bowl, mix and shift all dry ingredients well. Add wet ingredients and mix very well until the texture is like chocolate mousse..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin and bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Stand for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool..
- I sliced the cake in half and sandwiched Chocolate Ganache for the above photo. *Note: Chocolate Ganache can be easily made by mixing dark chocolate and warmed cream. See my 'Chocolate Ganache' recipes at http://www.hirokoliston.com/chocolate-ganache/.
This chocolate cake is super moist, decadent and delicious! An Easy, Classic Chocolate Sheet Cake. Also, if you've ever wondered why some chocolate cake recipes (like this one) call for boiling water, it's because it helps bloom the cocoa powder, giving the cake a deeper chocolate flavor. For a softer cake, you can substitute cake flour for the all-purpose flour. Perfect for birthdays, this is a foolproof and really easy chocolate cake recipe.