YAM KEBAB (JIMIKAND KEBAB). The Jimikand ke Kebab Recipe are a wholesome recipe of the kebabs that is packed with flavor and texture. Jimikand is a root vegetable, also known as the Indian Yam or Suran. The yam has delicious nutty taste, and when combined with chaat masala and spices, brings out a burst of flavors.
This kebab recipe is prepared using yams, which are boiled and mashed and combined with breadcrumbs, chopped ginger, green chilli along with a melange. This is an easy-to-make kebab recipe prepared using jimikand or yam and the nutty taste of this delicious dish will make entice you to eat it completely. Yam Kebab is a lip-smacking variation that you can cook for your loved ones on occasions like kitty party or pot luck, pair it with green chutney. You can have YAM KEBAB (JIMIKAND KEBAB) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of YAM KEBAB (JIMIKAND KEBAB)
- Prepare 1 bowl of boiled Yam.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of roasted gram flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger- garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of amchur powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 of black pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Take boiled and grated yam in a bowl and mash well. Mix with split Bengal gram paste. Add chopped green chillies, crushed garlic, all ground spice, salt, and red chilli powder. Mix well to make a thick mixture.
YAM KEBAB (JIMIKAND KEBAB) instructions
- In a mixing bowl add boiled Yam and mash it with a fork(while boiling add salt n turmeric powder in water).
- Now add besan,spices, ginger garlic paste and chillies to it and mix it properly.
- Take small portion of dough and shape into kebab.you can shape it as per your likings.prepare all the kebabs.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil..
- Fry the kebabin batches,2 at a time and serve hot..
Shape the kebabs and shallow fry on both the sides until the colour becomes golden brown. When cool, take a bowl, add yam mash it nicely. Then add mashed paneer, salt, green chillies, cornflour, coriander, mix well. Then give it shape of kebabs and refrigerate it. Then later deep fry or shallow fry it.