Beef kofta curry recipe. Beef kofta curry is a spicy Indian curry (some also say Pakistani), that consists of minced beef meatballs and a ton of spices. If you like your curries with maximum amount of flavour and a bit of a kick, then this easy beef kofta recipe is definitely for you. Put the lentils into a bowl with a pinch of sea salt, black pepper, the garam masala and mince, then mix and scrunch together with clean hands.
Pakistani Food vs Indian Food Sometimes I get asked about the difference between Pakistani & Indian food. A classic recipe, this Pakistani Beef Kofta Curry, is the perfect blend of spices and all the goodness that homemade curries bring to the table. Perfect to pair with roti or rice, and a simple kachumber salad. You can cook Beef kofta curry recipe using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Beef kofta curry recipe
- You need of Kofty k ingridients:.
- It’s 1 kg of beef ka keema.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lehson adrak ka paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 of chutki jawitri powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dhania powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Hari mirch ka paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kutti kali mirch.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tsp of Baisen.
- It’s of Salt hasb e zaiqa.
- You need of Lal mirch powder hasb e zaika.
- Prepare of Curry k ingredients:.
- You need 1 cup of Crushed fry pyaz.
- Prepare of Dahi 1/3rd cup.
- Prepare 2 of tmater.
- Prepare of Oil half cup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dhania powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lehson adrak ka paste.
- Prepare of Kutti kali mirch half tsp.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Zeera powder.
- Prepare of Sabat garam masala(7 long, 7 sabat kali mirch, 2 inch silimon stick, 3 adad choti ilaichi).
- It’s of Salt and lal mirch hasb e zaiqa.
- Prepare of Haldi hasb e zaiqa.
Place the turmeric, curry powder, passata and sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, season well and carefully place the meatballs in the sauce. In India, you will typically find kofta in a spiced curry or gravy while in Iran and Iraq it can be cooked in a spiced gravy or as a kebab. These koftas can be made with minced beef, lamb, or chicken and make a great meal when served with jeera rice and kachumber salad, a simple cucumber, tomato, and onion salad that pairs well with Indian curries.
Beef kofta curry recipe step by step
- Egg or baisen ko chor kr kufty k sary ingredients keemy me dal kr hath sy achi trah sy mix krain. Ab is marinated keemy ko 4 hours k lye chor dain..
- Ab egg or baisen keemy me dal kr achi trah mix krain. Agr binding theak se na ho to baisen or b dal skty hain. Ab balls bna lyen..
- Ab aty hn curry ki traf. Sab sy pahly aik karai me oil garam krain phr is mein sabat garam masala dalain. Or thori dair bad lehson adrak ka paste dal dain or is ko bhonain. Jab masaly ki kushbo aany lagy to 2 tmatr do hison me kat kr dal dain. Ab namak mirch haldi dal kr half cup pani dalain or medium flame pr thori dair k lye cover krain..
- Ab tmatr narm ho jain to us k chilky utar dain or tmatr mash krain. Jab tmatr bhon jain to iss me dahi or fried pyaz dalain or bhonain. Ab thora thora pani dal kr achi trah masala bhonain..
- Jab masala bhon jai to 1.5 cup pani dalain. Jab boil aa jai to kofty, dhania powder, garam masala powder, kutti kali mirch, zeera powder dal dain. Ab 10 mint k lye medium flame pr dhak kr pkain. 10 mint bad mix krain or phr low flame pr mazeed 10 mint k lye dam pr rakhain. Laziz kofta curry tiar hain..
This Indian meatball curry is savory, slightly spicy and full of flavor. You can use any ground meat to make this – I personally prefer beef or lamb when making kofta curry. Whatever type of meat you choose – know that it'll be minced in a food processor, resulting in a truly melt-in-your-mouth meatball. Beef Kofta Curry with Fluffy Rice, Beans & Peas. To prepare it, first koftas are prepared using either minced mutton or beef, mixed with spices and then transformed into round kofta shapes.