Creamy and Spicy Egg Malai Kofta. Malai Kofta in Spicy Cream Sauce. Kofta, a classic dish of Moghul origin, is one of the most important preparations of Indian vegetarian cuisine. Traditionally, koftas are simmered in a delicate sauce and turned into a curried main dish.
All the ingredients are very common and very similar to a normal egg curry with the exception of Paneer & Cream. Creamy Vegan Pumpkin Soup via Well and FullCreamy Vegan Pumpkin Soup Recipe via Well and Full. It's the best season of the year- fall! You can have Creamy and Spicy Egg Malai Kofta using 35 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Creamy and Spicy Egg Malai Kofta
- It’s For of gravy:.
- It’s 2-3 of onions chopped.
- You need 2-3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilli.
- You need 8-10 of cashew.
- It’s 2-3 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- You need For of kofta:.
- Prepare 4 of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of egg whisked.
- Prepare 100 gms of paneer grated.
- It’s 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of fresh coriander leaves finely chopped.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of mint leaves.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of corn flour.
- You need As required of Oil for deep frying.
- You need For of Tadka:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 100 gm of Fresh cream.
For us that means searching high and low for the best pumpkin recipes of all time! Click through to see them all. Malai kofta recipe is a fluffy light golden ball that is doused in a rich cream based gravy which is garnished with fresh cream and butter. In this recipe, we make easy swaps for all non-vegan ingredients using potatoes and chickpeas as a base for the "meatballs" or "vegan kofta".
Creamy and Spicy Egg Malai Kofta instructions
- Heat oil and ghee in a wok. Add cumin seeds,when it turns brown add onions, cardamom, ginger, garlic, green chilli and cashew. Saute it till onions become light brown. Add tomatoes salt and 2-3 tbsp water. Cook it for 3-4 minutes..
- Turn off the flame. Let it cool. Transfer it in a mixer jar, grind it well and make smooth paste. Sieve it with sieve..
- Grate boiled eggs.Take a mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients of kofta. Mix all the things well. If the mixture seems wet, add more corn flour..
- Grease your hands take some mixture and make flatten ball..
- Heat oil in wok. In medium flame deep fry all the koftas till it becomes golden brown and crispy..
- Heat ghee and oil in a wok. Add green chillies, ginger roast it, add Kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala. Stir it. Add grinded masala and fresh cream. Stir it continuesly. Cook on low medium flame for 4-5 minutes. Add salt, kasuri methi. To maintain consistency add water..
- Now add kofta. Gently coat the gravy.Add fresh coriander leaves. Turn off the flame..
- Garnish with fresh cream. Serve hot with naan, fulka or biryani..
The result is the most delicious, richest tasting, better-than-restaurant style vegan malai kofta. This vegan malai kofta will quickly shoot up to. Kofta is a popular dish of the North Indian cuisine made in a variety of ways with different types of gravies. If you love cheese and cannot do without it, then here is a recipe that you would love to make at home. Cheese Kofta is one of the delicious kofta recipes that will instantly melt in your mouth and give you that lip-smacking creamy.