Easy Oven Kebabs. Line a rimmed broiler-safe baking sheet with foil. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and thyme. Cut the chicken breasts into cubes as shown in the video.
Add chicken, fruits and veggies on skewers. These kebabs could be baked in the oven too. Combine the water, Worcestershire, olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, brown sugar, honey (optional) and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat. You can cook Easy Oven Kebabs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Kebabs
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
This will prevent skewers from burning. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice/zest, minced garlic, greek seasoning, dried oregano, all-purpose seasoning, and pepper. Slide the meat and veggies onto the skewers and place on a lined baking sheet. These kabobs are a nice way to love your heart and tummy at the same time.
Easy Oven Kebabs step by step
- Place breadcrumbs in large mixing bowl, add spices, salt and blend well..
- Shred zucchini into mixing bowl. You can substitute with carrots, squash or another vegetable you have on hand..
- Lightly beat eggs and add to bowl.
- Add beef to bowl and mix together with your hands. Don't overwork, but make sure there are no unmixed pieces..
- Place on a cookie sheet in golf ball-size blobs.
- Melt butter in a microwave on power level 3/10 for 22 seconds or until liquid. Brush butter on meat blobs..
- Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes on 375°F..
Switch to the broiler and broil the skewers for a couple of minutes, until the meat has a nicely browned crust. Turn frequently to make sure the surface doesn't burn. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour or up to eight hours. Soak wooden skewers in cold water to prevent them from burning. Rinse and dry the vegetables, except the mushrooms.