Nawabi paneer kofta. Nawabi Paneer Curry Recipe is a lip smacking Hyderabadi dish, with a rich base of coconut and cashew nut gravy with lightly pan roasted paneer triangles. The addition of green peas and red bell pepper in the dish adds a lovely crunch along with the soft paneer, all of which is dunked in a smooth creamy gravy. Serve it at your dinner parties or kitty parties or just as a fancy weekend.
It is a fusion, non-spicy, lip smacking dish inspired by Hyderabadi/Mughlai Nawabi/Shahi Paneer and the North Indian Malai Kofta. To be precise, little balls/ koftas made of paneer, potato and… The Nawabi Kofta Curry Recipe is dish from the royal kitchens. Koftas made using potatoes that are stuffed with paneer and dry fruits and simmered in spicy tomato cream gravy, iCurry to makes an absolute delight to your taste buds. You can have Nawabi paneer kofta using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Nawabi paneer kofta
- You need 2 cups of Grated paneer.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of corn starch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt(for kofta).
- It’s 1 of medium sized onion.
- It’s 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 11/2 inch of ginger piece.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 7-8 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of whole jeera.
- It’s 2 pinches of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of jeera powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beaten curd.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of crushed Kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt (for gravy).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kewra water.
- It’s 6-7 tablespoons of cream.
This is a perfect Curry to make for your weekend Lunch and Dinner or when you have guests coming in for meals. Learn how to make best Nawabi Paneer Kofta Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show Evening with Shireen. paneer nawabi curry recipe mughlai paneer curry with a detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and popular curry recipe from the mughlai cuisine made with paneer cubes, dry fruits and spices. the dish is known for its creaminess and also for the outstanding white coloured gravy which comes from the selected spices. it is an ideal curry for a range of indian flatbread recipes. The grandeur of this recipe is evident from the ingredients that go into the kofta.
Nawabi paneer kofta step by step
- Add rice flour,corn starch, salt and pepper powder. Knead a smooth dough. Make small kofta from it..
- Heat oil. Fry koftas till they are golden brown..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil. Gradually add garlic, ginger, green chilli, onion and cashew nut. Fry them till the onions are golden brown. Add some water..
- Make a smooth paste..
- Heat oil, add whole jeera, fry for a while. Add the masala mix. Add turmeric powder, jeera powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder..
- Add beaten curd and mix well. Add garam masala powder and crushed Kasuri methi. Cook till the gravy become thick..
- Add fried koftas. Switch off the flame. Add fresh cream. And kewda water..
- Tasty nabawi paneer kofta is ready to serve..
A range of dairy products, saffron and dry fruits give these Nawabi Kesar Koftas a melt-in-the-mouth texture and magnificent flavour. The tangy gravy, flavoured with a rich paste of spices and nuts, adds to the luxurious feel of the koftas with its tongue-tickling flavour and luscious consistency. A range of dairy products, saffron and dry fruits give these Nawabi Kesar Koftas a melt-in. This obviously, is a vegetarian version of nargisi kofta, the dish made with eggs and mince. The theory that paneer came to India with the Portuguese, who introduced to Kolkata how to split milk with lemon juice — leading to products such as Bandel cheese (drained, aged and often smoked, giving rise to a crumbly, dry, salty cheese) and chenna.