Potato beef kebab. On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread beef, vegetables and pineapple. Brush the grill grate and coat with oil. Thread potatoes, steak, onion and bell peppers onto skewers; brush with olive oil mixture.
Keep it simple with boiled potatoes, ranch dressing, onions, and celery for a quick and easy creamy side. Or go all out and prepare a full potato salad before you fire up the grill. Round out your chicken skewers or shish kebab meal with these great, easy recipes for side dishes for kebabs. You can cook Potato beef kebab using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Potato beef kebab
- You need 300 grms of beef.
- Prepare 5 of potatoes.
- You need 2 of red bell peppers.
- You need 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of mayonaise & ketchup mix.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 of tspn Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of tspn scotch bonnet and onion paste.
Whether you're making chicken kebabs, lamb skewers, or doing your own take on the classic kebab or an easy kebab recipe, these side dishes will complement your meal nicely. Kebabs make a great summer food because they're light, fresh, and traditionally grilled. Place kabobs on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.) Discard any remaining marinade.
Potato beef kebab instructions
- Wash and cut beeef and potato in cubes. cook the potatoes for 5mins.
- In a bowl add the beef + all the above mentioned spices and seasoning.. add the diced veggies and cooked potatoes too, cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Arrange on skewers and grill/bake.
Brush with oil and sprinkle with Barbecue Seasoning. Drain the water, & set the potatoes to the side to cool enough to handle. The trick to make a perfect beef kabob is to use a cut of steak that will be tender when grilled. You don't want a tough piece of beef that takes a long time to cook to become tender.. Egg potato kebabs are popular due to their simplicity and finger-licking taste.