Beef Chapli Kebab. Chapli kebab is a form of kebabs widely popular in Pakistan. Mixed together with a South Asian blend of spices, the beef is flattened into circles and shallow-fried. The patty must have a charred exterior for an authentic look and flavor!
Chapli kebab is prepared flat and round and generally served with naan. The word Chapli comes from the Pashto word Chaprikh, which means "flat". Heat melted fat and fry chapli kababs on medium low flame until done. You can have Beef Chapli Kebab using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Chapli Kebab
- Prepare Half of kg beef mince.
- It’s 2 tsp of meat tenderiser.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
- You need Half of cup green coriander.
- You need 6 of green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of mix garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 of eggs raw.
- Prepare 2 of eggs omelet.
- Prepare Half of cup makaee ka ata.
- You need 2 tbs of ghee.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Chapli kebab is a Mughlai-influenced Pashtun-style minced kebab, usually made from ground beef, mutton or chicken with various spices in the shape of a patty. It originates from Peshawar, what is today northwest Pakistan, and is also known as the Peshawari kebab. The chapli kebab is a popular barbecue and street food throughout Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and other parts of Pakistan, as well as in eastern Afghanistan and India. In India, it is eaten as a regular street food, specifically, in the Indian c In a mixing bowl, combine together the mince, gram flour, coriander, pomegranate seeds, crushed red pepper, turmeric powder, all spice powder and salt.
Beef Chapli Kebab step by step
- Wash mince and drain water completely.
- In a chopper add mince with all spices, raw eggs, ata and chop well.
- After removing from chopper add coriander onions tomatoes and mix well.
- Keep the mixture in fridge for one hour.
- Now make kebabs slightly big from normal.
- Shallow fry on medium heat.
- Serve with mint raita.
Now finely chopped tomatoes, onion, green chilies and coriander leaves. Add chopped vegetables to the mince mixture. Your tasty Chapli Kebabs are ready. Use hands to knead mixture until combined. Add chopped vegetables to the mince mixture.