Handi Kebab. We couldn't separate these two words from each other. Because, it was the necessity of a food, where aroma and taste blended into perfect flavor, was missing in the area. METHOD: In a mincer combine: meat, ready fried onions, garlic, ginger paste, garlic paste, papaya paste, cumin powder, garam masala powder, cilantro leaves, cardamom powder and salt.
Handi Kabab – Kebabs, Tikka, Cutlets Handi Kebab is a popular Mughlai recipe. Very delicious and moth-watering recipe with gravy we can say that it's a different kind of recipe as compare to other traditional kebabs. Mut try out you & your family will like it! You can have Handi Kebab using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Handi Kebab
- You need of For kebabs.
- It’s 1 kg of Beef mince.
- Prepare 2 of Onion (medium sized).
- It’s of Ginger 1 inch piece.
- Prepare 3 of Green chillies.
- You need 4 tbsp of Fresh coriander.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red crushed chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds (roasted and crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander seeds (roasted and crushed).
- Prepare of Coal for smoke.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For curry.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 3 of Onion (medium sized).
- It’s 3 of Tomato.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red crushed chilli.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds (roasted and crushed).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Coriander seeds (roasted and crushed).
- It’s 3 of Green chillies.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh coriander.
Recipe: In a pan, add water and add the onions, tomatoes, green chillies, ginger and garlic and let it come to a boil. They are very soft and yummy which is we love to taste. It was really an awesome I made it for the first time in my life and my family also love it. One of the best karahi recipes you will find.
Handi Kebab step by step
- In a chopper,add onions (cut into medium pieces), ginger (peeled and sliced),green chillies, fresh coriander, salt, res crushed chilli, cumin seeds and coriander seeds. Chop well all the ingredients..
- In this mixture add beef mince and chop again just to mix all the ingredients together..
- Take it out and shape them into seekh kebab..
- In a pan add 2 tbsp of oil and fry seekh kebab until done. For this, shallow fry for 4 minutes and give more 10 minutes by covering with lid. Fry all kebabs like this..
- In stove, heat the coal up. Keep it on a bread piece or aluminium foil and put in the kebab pot. Pour few drops of oil on it. This will produce smoke so cover the lid so that kebabs get smoke properly. This smoke will give them bbq taste..
- In other pot heat 1/4 cup oil. Add sliced onion. Saute them until these get crispy..
- Add sliced tomatoes, salt,red crushed chilli, cumin and coriander seeds. Cook until oil becomes separate..
- Add kebabs to prepared curry and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add green chillies (thick slices), and fresh coriander. Again simmer for 5 minutes..
- Delicious handi kababs are ready, enjoy with fresh chapati and salad..
How to make Handi Kabab Recipe. A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Handi Kabab by Kitchen With Amna. Eid-ul-adha Special Beef Handi Kabab at Home. Handi Kabab – Kebabs, Tikka, Cutlets Handi kabab is a exotic meal that is completely based on a side dish. Wide selection of Indian food to have delivered to your door.