Muthiya/kofta. Cabbage Muthia is a variation of the classic muthiya recipe that hails from the lovely Gujarati Cuisine. It is one such recipe that can be served as a Healthy Breakfast or Tea Time Snack. 'Muthia' is a classic Gujarati snack that is made with variety of vegetables mixed in flours and then steamed. In this recipe shredded cabbage is mixed in whole wheat flour with some spices to make a dough.
Doodhi na muthiya is classic Gujarati breakfast dish made from a combination of flours, bottle gourd and spices. You can also use left over rice to make these Muthia Dhoklas. Traditionally these muthias are pan fried after they are steamed, but in this recipe, I will only be adding the seasoning on the top to keep the health quotient up for this wholesome breakfast recipe. You can cook Muthiya/kofta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Muthiya/kofta
- It’s 250 g of mutton.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli pawder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 2 pcs of Green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Coriander leaves.
Doodhi Muthia – Lauki Muthia recipe – Steamed Bottle Gourd Muthiya Doodhi muthia is a traditional gujarati snack you surely wouldn't want to give up. This recipe of Lauki muthia is prepared with very less oil and is prepared by steaming. You can serve this to guests as snack or as an appetizers at any […] Lauki nu Muthia absorbs less oil and is made with steam. It is an nutritious and a tasty recipe of Gujarat.
Muthiya/kofta step by step
- Frind mutton pcs and add green chilli (grind),salt,turmeric, coriander, black pepper and keep it marinate for 10min..
- Now heat oil and add onion paste, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, black pepper powder, cumin powder, red chillies powder and add some water and dry them well. Now make small ball of grind mutton..
- Now add all mutton ball in pan and cook them for 10 min in medium flame and our kofta is ready to serve..
You can serve it in the morning as well as in the evening as a snack. Lets prepare Lauki nu Muthia today. dudhi na muthiya recipe how to make lauki muthiya with step by step photo and video recipe. gujarati cuisine is known for its wide range of snacks made with myriad ingredients. generally the perception of gujarati snacks is that most of them are derived from chickpea or besan flour. but then there are other snacks made with veggies like dudhi na muthiya or bottle gourd. There are many different variation to the muthia. But this one made with lauki is the traditional one.