Kitkat chocolate 🍫 cake. KIT KAT ® Chocolate layer Cake. There are regular candy cakes, and then there's this upgrade for your favorite chocolate layer cake. A ring of KIT KAT ® Bars and layers of crumbled pieces inside add crunch, decoration and excitement to this dessert.
Each Kit Kat is the usual break apart four wafers. Order this yummylicious baked KitKat cake for a KitKat lover in your friend and family circle. A cake that was extra special! You can have Kitkat chocolate 🍫 cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Kitkat chocolate 🍫 cake
- Prepare of Ingredients for sponge 🧽.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of A pinch of salt.
- It’s of 3 large eggs.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp oil/ butter (room temperature).
- You need 2 tbsp of chilled milk.
- Prepare of 3/4 cup caster sugar.
- It’s of Ingredients for kitkat chocolate frosting.
- Prepare of 1 cup whipped cream/ unsalted butter.
- You need of 250 gms kitkat chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cadbury coco powder.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp caster sugar.
- You need of 2 tbsp sprinkles for decorating cake.
Not only is it completely delicious, it also traveled well. The Kit Kat Birthday Cake is a chocolate lovers dream. Two layers of chocolate cake, sandwiched with chocolate buttercream, then surrounded with Kit Kats' and topped with M & M's. The Kit Kat cake is so delicious but very rich.
Kitkat chocolate 🍫 cake instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180 c for 15 minutes..
- Take a bowl separate egg white and yolk set aside..
- Now sieve the flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside..
- Beat the yolk, butter/ oil, flour mixture together for 2 minutes..
- Now take a bowl beat the egg whites add gradually sugar and completely whisk it like a foamy texture..
- Next add egg whites in flour mixture and fold it nicely then add milk again fold it softly and pour into mould and keep in oven and bake it for 25 to 30 minutes..
- Now beat the chilled cream add coco powder with 2 tbsp of caster sugar set in fridge..
- Now check the cake if it is done than let it out from the oven and cool it for 1 hour and then cover with chocolate frosting add kitkat chocolate on the top of the cake, add some sprinkles then chill for 1 hour..
- A yummy and delicious cake is ready to serve, enjoy it..
We made a variation a few years ago with musk sticks which you can find over here. Wrap a bow around the cake, securing the Kit Kat's. Fill the top of the cake with M&M's. If you're looking for something fun-look no further than this blissful candy cake. Kit Kats™ and M&Ms™ with your choice of cake and icing flavor make this cake every candy lover's dream.