Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave. Two ingredient small batch Oreo cake for one person, made in microwave and ready in just one minute. Simple, quick and easy, this miracle no oven, no bake cake is so delicious & spongy. Truly a miracle recipe, developed by my sister, who is a genius when it comes to baking – okay fine, this is not the best recipe to present her with this.
Recipe for this Oreo biscuit cake Close the lid without the whistle and gasket. Let it cool and then unmold the cake. Place the mugs or bowls in your microwave, uncovered. You can cook Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave
- Prepare 4 packets of oreo biscuits.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare As per taste of Sugar (optional).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done. This is my first recipe using Oreo biscuits. After i tried my one minute eggless microwave chocolate mug cake successfully, i kept hunting for some easy microwave cake recipes that can make wonders in few minutes. This is one such recipe &I got it from here.
Oreo chocolate cake baked without microwave step by step
- Crush the oreo biscuits into fine powder..
- Add baking soda to the oreo biscuits powder and mix it well..
- Add water slowly and mix it until it becomes smooth paste. (remember :paste should neither be too thick nor too thin)..
- Add vanilla essence and mix it..
- Take a deep utensil and place it on gas. I usually take kadhai and put salt in it and cover it with a lid to heat it for a while. Take a mould and put butter paper in it and pour the oreo batter. Make it level in the mould and keep it in khadai and cover the lid. Cook the cake in low flame for 30 min..
- Remember you need to check the cake is cooked or not by the toothpick. Put the toothpick on any side of the cake. If it comes out clean. It means it is cooked. Otherwise, wait until it is cooked..
- Once the cake is cooked keep it for cooling..
- Let's decorate the cake now. I took dark chocolate and melt it and add 1 tbsp of butter in it and 1/2 cup of warm milk instead of fresh cream. Mix it well and pour on the cake and level it softly by cake knife. Sprinkle some choco chips on the cake. Keep the cake in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours..
- The oreo chocolate is all ready. Enjoy..
Your cake is done,Cool right ?. The highlight is,its butterless,eggless,no oil and no. Also, if you like my video, please share it and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Crush Oreos in a food processor or place in a ziplock bag and roll over. To make the crust: In a food processor or a Ziploc bag, crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs.