Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll. Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll Recipe in Urdu & English If you are a bbq recipes lover than sooperchef is definitely the right choice for you. Say hello to the desi delicacy known as the Seekh Kabab Paratha Roll recipe. This delectable bbq snack is a common street food not only in Pakistan but also all over India, Nepal, and Bangladesh.
Reshmi Kabab Paratha Roll recipe for you today. Definitely a must try recipe. #HappyCookingToYou. On paratha,add salad,cooked reshmi kebab and pour prepared yogurt sauce and wrap with butter paper & serve. You can have Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll using 22 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll
- Prepare of Kebabs:.
- It’s 1 kg of Beef Mince Meat.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of few Coriander leaves (chopped).
- Prepare of Salt (as required).
- Prepare 1/2 of tspChilli powder.
- It’s pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need 5 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It’s leaves of few Mint.
- You need 1 tsp of Cummin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cashewnut powder.
- Prepare of Parathha:.
- You need 4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
Melt butter in a fry pan and add cumin seeds. When the seeds start to pop, add onion and cook until translucent. How to make kebab paratha wrap. METHOD: First mix all kebab ingredients ans make medium size long seekh kebabs and shallow fry.
Whosayna’s Parathha Kebab Roll instructions
- Blend egg, oil, onion, all spices, cashewnuts, mint and coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger and garlic then pour on mince meat and mix very well. Make long kebabs and lay on tray then freeze for one hour. Bake on greased tray on 200°C. Turn the kebabs the other side to brown it up. Optional: When done do charcoal smoke (red hot charcoals lower on tray pour one teaspoon ghee on the coal cover it). Remove on casserole then roll each kebab on a paratha with sliced onions rings..
Now take one frozen paratha which should be soft at room temperature and put one kebab and roll tightly from up down and sides without using any egg or anything else because the soft texture of frozen paratha will bind kebabs. Kathi Kebab Roll is a North Indian recipe made using mutton, onions, green chillies and coriander leaves rolled into paranthas. On days you do not want to prepare an elaborate meal, this delectable dish can be a saviour. Gravy:-In frying pan,add cooking oil,butter and let it melt.-Add tomato paste and mix well.-Add paprika powder,chicken powder,salt and mix well. PNR – Paratha N Rolls Dubai; PNR – Paratha N Rolls, Meena Bazaar; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for PNR – Paratha N Rolls Restaurant on Zomato The Chicken Kathi Roll was born in Calcutta.