Rui Mach Kofta. RUI MACHER KOPTA KALIA is a traditional Bengali Food. Learn how to cook RUI MACHER KOPTA KALIA in a easy way. See recipes for Shorshe Mach Recipe, Chingri Mach Bata (Prawn Chutney) too.
I could polish off these divinely delicious bite-sized balls as fast as I serve them! Fish Kofta Korma – spicy fish balls in a flavourful sauce – is always a family favourite. Macher Kofta Recipe Step By Step: Macher Kofta Curry is a real flavoursome dish. You can cook Rui Mach Kofta using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Rui Mach Kofta
- You need 100 gms of Rui fish.
- It’s 1 of medium size potato.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion grated.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of besan.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vibegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies chopped fine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
If you are looking for a great fish recipe, this is it! Recipe Type: Eid-ul-Azha, Fish Recipes, Tags: Bengali rui fish, ruhi macher korma, rui fish korma bangla recipe, rui fish white curry, Share This Post!. Rohu Fish with green papaya / pepe diye rui macher jhol. Sorshe Maach is a delectable Bengali recipe made with rohu fish, green chilli, mustard paste and melange of spices.
Rui Mach Kofta instructions
- Wash the fish pieces and In a bowl heat water and boil the fish. Debone and set aside. Peel and cut potatoes and set aside..
- Mash the boiled fish and add grated onion, ginger paste, chopped green chillies, besan and salt. Mix well and make balls.
- Fry the Fish balls or Kofta.
- Fry the potatoes.
- In a bowl add grated onion, ginger paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, vinegar and salt. Mix well and add 1/4 cup water. In a wok heat oil, add bay leaf, cumin seeds and add the spice in water and cook until oil leaves surface..
- Add fried potatoes and add water. Keep the flame in low and cover so that potatoes are fully cooked..
- Add fried fish balls or Kofta to the cooked potatoes curry.
- Plate and enjoy with steamed rice.
It is healthy and easy-to-make and is ideal for days when you are entertaining guests. S almon Leather is the next big thing in Luxury design. Don't turn up your nose, for its exotic, expensive and making waves. It is supposed to be Eco-friendly, because it is the ultimate in waste reclamation. Salmon leather is made from a part of the fish which is usually discarded, so the raw material here is basically a waste product.