Chocolate cake in microwave. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Chocolate chips make this recipe even better. The consistency is dense and cakey.
Tips and Tricks to making Chocolate Cake in the Microwave: You can substitute the eggs with apple sauce, buttermilk, or banana. For quantities reference my Egg Substitute Chart.; Use any type of yogurt e.g./ plain, Greek, or even dairy free; Don't be tempted to use hot chocolate powder instead of cocoa powder. They are not the same thing. You can have Chocolate cake in microwave using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chocolate cake in microwave
- It’s 1/4 cup of refined oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of Maida.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 1 of tspInstant coffee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of For icing.
- Prepare 100 gm of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare of For garnish-dark chocolate shavings,gems.
I have come up with the perfect microwave chocolate cake that you are going to love! One major perk of baking a cake in a microwave is that it takes less time than it would to bake a cake in a microwave. So whether you're baking a cake last minute for a birthday that you forgot or just because you want to, this is a must try recipe. The secret is this is a microwave Chocolate Cake recipe.
Chocolate cake in microwave step by step
- Take milk, condensed milk,oil,and sugar in a deep bowl,mix till well combined with beater or hand mixer.
- Seive dry ingredients maida, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda, twice or thrice.
- Now gradually add dry ingredients in wet ingredients.
- Do not over mix,mix until all ingredients well combined with spatula.
- Add vanilla extract,mix.
- Pour the batter into greased microwave proof bowlor glass baking dish.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- If u have grill/ convection mode grill it for further 5 minutes at 200 de.celcius.
- Once baked, place on wire to cool.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix cream and sugar,beat until stiff peaks.
- Cut cake into two parts.
- Spread sugar syrup or coke.
- Now spread cream evenly on one side.
- Cover with another cake.
- Cover whole cake with cream in desired style.
- Garnish with gems, chocolate shavings.
- Cut and enjoy.
The magic happens in the microwave. That's all you need to whip up this magical, chocolatey, easy Microwave Cake. How to Make this Easy Microwave Cake Learn how to make Homemade Chocolate Cake In Microwave. I have created this recipe to satisfy your chocolate cake craving any time. Remove and check if the cake is cooked by poking a skewer into the middle: if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.