Easy Egg-Free Chocolate Cake. Pour the wet mix into the dry ingredients, and gently mix with a whisk until combined and lump-free. Rich and easy egg free chocolate cake. This eggless cake is a lifesaver if you're in the mood for cake but have run out of eggs!
Melt the butter, sugar, golden syrup and milk over a low heat. Once melted add the flour, cocoa, baking powder and bicarb soda. Stir well and pour into two loaf tins or one larger tin. You can cook Easy Egg-Free Chocolate Cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Easy Egg-Free Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 2 of Chocolate bars.
- You need 150 grams of Milk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Butter.
But this Dairy Free, Egg Free Chocolate Cake is totally different! It is dense, moist, and rich-everything a chocolate cake should be. And it bakes up so beautifully, even without eggs or any egg substitute. The secret ingredients are vinegar, baking soda, and hot water.
Easy Egg-Free Chocolate Cake step by step
- Heat the rice cooker on the "warm" setting, then melt the chocolate by breaking it into the rice cooker..
- Once the chocolate has melted, add the butter, and mix until evenly combined..
- Use 4 times the amount of butter shown in the photo..
- Once the butter is well incorporated, gradually add the milk a little at a time, and evenly combine. Turn off the heat. The photo shows what it looks like when the batter is combined..
- Add the pancake mixture a little at a time, and mix well to prevent lumps..
- Even out the surface, then simply bake it in the rice cooker It's ready when a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean..
- Here it is freshly baked Remove it from the rice cooker and cool..
- I recommend using Lotte brand Ghana Chocolate I use a bar of milk and dark chocolate. Use your favorite kind of chocolate..
- Substitute the milk with heavy cream, or add more chocolate for a richer taste..
For his birthday I wanted to bake a eggless chocolate cake with frosting and all. Earlier I have baked an eggless carrot cake and also a chocolate cake without eggs, using soy milk. This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and it also came out very well. This moist chocolate cake is the easiest cake I've ever come across.