Simple chocolate cake. One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial.
A very simple to make chocolate cake that I developed while trying to combine my chocolate and coffee cravings. It tastes so good no one will believe how easy it was! (It can be frosted with chocolate or coffee icing but I like it plain.) Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. You can have Simple chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Simple chocolate cake
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 20 gm of Cocopowder.
- Prepare 80 gm of Maida.
- It’s 100 gm of Sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- You need of Chocolate syrup 2 tblespoon.
- Prepare of Chocolate chip 2 tbspoon.
- It’s 2 of finger kitkat.
Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! The cake is yummy rich chocolate goodness! It will be a go to recipe even for regular cupcakes and cakes. Next time I am going to try it with special dark chocolate, just for fun.
Simple chocolate cake step by step
- Add eggs and sugar in a bowl then beat it when it's turn fluffy.. Add maida,coco powder, baking powder and vanilla essence mix with spetula slowly… When it's mixed.. In a baking pan grease the oil and apply butter paper… Preheat the oven then add cake batter.. Bake at 180 degeree 15 to 20 mints…
- In a bowl add 1 cup chill whipping cream beat with beater untill it's turn double and thick in size and shape… Cream is ready..
- When cake turned cool..Cut into 3 equal pieces..in a each layer add cream and chocolate chip then add 2nd layer or cake add cream and chocolate chip then add 3rd layer of cake add cream spread all over the cake equally add chocolate syrup in the top of the layer… Spread it then add kitkat chocolate.chill 2 hours.you will make what u r choice and design… I hope u enjoy it…. Must try thanx…hope u enjoy…
I bet that will be amazing too! BTW if you click on the word fudgy chocolate glaze that is written in blue in the recipe, it takes you to the recipe for that glaze. This chocolate cake recipe calls for boiling water because it helps bloom the cocoa powder, giving the cake a deeper chocolate flavor. For a softer cake, substitute cake flour for the all-purpose flour. Recipe Tags: cake; chocolate cake; dessert; american; Rate This Recipe.