author: Sean Powell
– ” Biscuit” – “250 grams Digestives” – “100 grams Salted Butter” – ” Caramel” – “400 grams Condensed Milk” – “50 grams Soft Light Brown Sugar” – “100 grams Salted Butter” – ” Chocolate” – “200 grams Milk Chocolate”
– “Crush the Digestives with a rolling pin until you get breadcrumbs.” – “Melt Butter” – “Mix the Digestives with the butter.” – “Line an 11×7" baking tray with tin foil.” – “Lay the Digestives into the baking tray and flatten until smooth.” – “Place the butter and sugar for the caramel into a heavy-based saucepan and heat over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.” – “Add the condensed milk to the butter and sugar and stir until completely mixed.” – “Cook the caramel mixture for 5 minutes, stirring continuously until just beginning to darken and thicken.” – “Remove the caramel from the heat and leave to cool for 3 minutes.” – “Pour the caramel over the buttery biscuit base and refrigerate until the caramel has completely set.” – “Melt the chocolate.” – “Pour the chocolate over the caramel and spread evenly.” – “Refrigerate until the chocolate has set.” – “Cut into 16 even pieces.” – “Enjoy!”
– millionaires – shortbread
katakunci: millionaires shortbread
nutrition: 133 calories
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, millionaire's shortbread. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Millionaire's Shortbread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Millionaire's Shortbread is something which I have loved my entire life.
How To Make Millionaire's Shortbread – I'm going to warn you now. this chocolatey, caramel coated shortbread recipe is very addictive! chocolate caramel. This Millionaire's Shortbread is the perfect trifecta: Sweet simple, crisp shortbread, rich chewy, homemade caramel, and thick dark chocolate ganache. Sprinkle everything off with a scattering of. Millionaire's shortbread is easy to make with condensed milk caramel and a buttery biscuit base.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have millionaire's shortbread using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Millionaire's Shortbread:
1. Prepare Biscuit 1. Get 250 grams Digestives 1. Prepare 100 grams Salted Butter 1. Prepare Caramel 1. Take 400 grams Condensed Milk 1. Get 50 grams Soft Light Brown Sugar 1. Get 100 grams Salted Butter 1. Get Chocolate 1. Take 200 grams Milk Chocolate
Millionaire's Shortbread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I've been hearing about millionaire shortbread for years – a layer of shortbread crust topped with chewy caramel and chocolate ganache. So, to recap: shortbread, caramel and chocolate. Growing up, millionaire's shortbread was one of my favorite treats.
##### Steps to make Millionaire's Shortbread:
1. Crush the Digestives with a rolling pin until you get breadcrumbs. 1. Melt Butter 1. Mix the Digestives with the butter. 1. Line an 11×7" baking tray with tin foil. 1. Lay the Digestives into the baking tray and flatten until smooth. 1. Place the butter and sugar for the caramel into a heavy-based saucepan and heat over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved. 1. Add the condensed milk to the butter and sugar and stir until completely mixed. 1. Cook the caramel mixture for 5 minutes, stirring continuously until just beginning to darken and thicken. 1. Remove the caramel from the heat and leave to cool for 3 minutes. 1. Pour the caramel over the buttery biscuit base and refrigerate until the caramel has completely set. 1. Melt the chocolate. 1. Pour the chocolate over the caramel and spread evenly. 1. Refrigerate until the chocolate has set. 1. Cut into 16 even pieces. 1. Enjoy!
So, to recap: shortbread, caramel and chocolate. Growing up, millionaire's shortbread was one of my favorite treats. After all, what's not to love about a layers of shortbread cookie, caramel and chocolate? Plain shortbread, a combination of the most basic ingredients in the baker's pantry, is an understated sweet, but millionaire's shortbread is a spectacle. This week on Basics, it's time to make the ultimate cookie: millionaire's shortbread.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food millionaire's shortbread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!