3⭐Ingredients Chocolate Cake. It's easy to make and delicious. I decided to give it a try and I was surprised how easy this cake and how good it is. All you need is some cookies/biscuits, baking powder and milk.
Whether you're searching for a Valentine's Day or other special occasion dessert to bake, or you are just in the mood for some chocolate, this cake is the answer. chocolate cake,bristi home kitchen,chocolate cake recipe. It can be done and you don't even need a mixer. You can cook 3⭐Ingredients Chocolate Cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of 3⭐Ingredients Chocolate Cake
- Prepare of For Cake;.
- Prepare 2 Packs (120 gm) of Bourbon Biscuits.
- Prepare 1 Sachet of ENO.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare of For Ganache:.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Dark Compound Chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Butter/Ghee.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare of For Decoration:.
- Prepare 6 pcs of Bourbon Biscuits.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need of As required Silver Sprinkles.
The cake comes out so rich, with a very tender crumb. It doesn't get any easier than this super easy flourless chocolate cake. You won't believe this rich, squidgy, indulgent chocolate cake only has three ingredients, and neither will your guests! Eggs, butter and chocolate are whisked together for a rich dessert that's impressive yet completely hassle-free to make.
3⭐Ingredients Chocolate Cake instructions
- Take the mixer jar and break the biscuits into small pieces and grind until you get a fine powder..
- Transfer the powder into the bowl, add milk gradually and mix well. Keep 1 tsp milk separately from 1 cup milk to activate ENO. Let it rest for 5 min. Now give a whisk and add ENO and pour 1 tsp milk on ENO and mix it well fast. The smooth batter is ready..
- When batter rest we will do preparation of our baking area. For baking the cake we need the Pre-heated thick bottom wok or Pressure Cooker with ring stand in the bottom cover it with lid. And if you are using the pressure cooker then remove the ring and whistle from the lid and place it. Grease the mold and place butter paper in it..
- Now pour the batter in the mold and Bake on medium-low flame for 30-35 mins. After 25 mins give a toothpick test. If the cake is ready take it out and let it come to room temperature and de-mold it on the net/cooling rack..
- Now we will make flowers for decoration. Make the fine powder of the 6 piece biscuits, and transfer it into a bowl and add milk and knead the dough nor smooth nor tight..
- Take small portions of dough and flatten it in your palm in medium-thin round shape. Place the disks as shown in the image..
- Then roll it and cut it into half as shown in the image..
- Melt the chocolate and add the butter or ghee in it. Once the chocolate gets melted add the milk and mix well..
- Let it get cool down into room temperature and spread it on the cake..
- Decorate the cake with the Flowers which we made and sprinkle the silver sprinkles on it..
Melt the chocolate and butter together in a medium pan over low heat, stirring occasionally. This is a deep, dark chocolate cake, but it was almost TOO moist,TOO dense. Don't know what really accounts for the difference since the recipes are so similar, and maybe it's just a matter of personal preference, but while this was a very good cake, I'll stick with the other. You'd be amazed how easy it is to make it too! Holy smokes, you guys, this chocolate cherry cake is simply a magic!