Beef kofta. I'm re-sharing it with more step-by-step photos and a recipe video. This is a Lebanese style Beef Kafta recipe that's made with ground beef, parsley, onions and a blend of Middle Eastern spices- perfect on the grill or stove. You can serve the kofta on the skewers or take them off the skewers and arrange sections of the kofta on a plate.
You can have meat kofta, seafood kofta or even a vegetarian kofta. But today's kofta kebab recipe is one of the more popular dishes in Egypt-a mixture of ground beef and lamb, blended with onions, garlic, parsley and a few of my favorite Middle Eastern spices including, allspice , cardamom , sumac , and nutmeg. The Best Beef Kofta Recipes on Yummly You can have Beef kofta using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Beef kofta
- Prepare of For kofta.
- You need 1 kg of beef mince.
- It’s 1 packet of kofta masala.
- It’s 3,4 of green chillies.
- It’s 3 tbsp of garam flour.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 10,12 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 sticks of ginger.
- It’s of For gravy.
- It’s 3 of onions.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
Beef And Veggie Bibimbap, Thai Red Curry Beef Skillet, Roasted Picadillo-stuffed Bell Peppers Turkish meatballs or beef kofta: easy to make, always delicious, and perfect for any kind of gathering. These Turkish meatballs or kofta are some of our favorite meatballs. Soft, juicy and spicy, rather crispy on the outside, they are the perfect comfort food. My Beef Kofta Kebabs with Tzatziki Sauce are bursting with flavor and protein.
Beef kofta step by step
- Qeemay me payaz adrak lahsan cut kar ke qeemay ki machine me sy guzar lain,basin lp Thora bhoan ke qeemay me mix krain masala dalain mix kar ke round balls bana lain.
- Oil garam kar ke golden fry kar lain.
- Gravy ke liye pan me oil garam krain payaz grind kar ke dalain.
- Jab color change ho jay to adrak lahsan ka paste aur SB spices add kar dain.
- Tomatoes ka paste bana lain aur masalay me add kar dain.
- Oil separate hoany tak pakain phr 2 cup Pani dal dain.
- Jab Pani dry hoanay Wala ho to dahi daal dain,jab dahi ka Pani 70% dry ho jay to fry kiye huay koftay rakh ke pan cover kar dain.
- Jab oil separate ho jay to Hara dhaniya Hari mirchain Dal dain.
- Kofta ready chapati naan ke sth serve krain.
By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by The Beef Checkoff and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time. This is a dish that the whole family will love! Lebanese Beef Kebabs (Kafta) Sun-dried tomatoes and Aleppo peppers stud these. Process in blender or food processor.