Chicken haryali kebab. Hariyali Chicken Kabab Recipe is made by marinated the Boneless Chicken Pieces in Green Paste of Mint, Coriander, Methi and Spinach Leaves. Curd or Dahi and some Flavorful Spices are also added and then Grilled the Chicken Pieces in oven. Hariyali chicken kabab, also popularly called the green chicken kabab is a lip-smacking appetizer which is juicy, delectable, and spicy!
How to make Chicken Hariyali Kebab Recipe. Place all the ingredients mentioned under the heading "Hariyali Paste" in a small blender, and blend the paste till smooth. Now add the "Hariyali Paste" in the bowl of the chicken and mix everything very well and refrigerate. You can cook Chicken haryali kebab using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Chicken haryali kebab
- It’s 250 gms of Chicken mince.
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare Handful of Mint leaves.
- It’s 5-6 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fried onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Bread slices.
- Prepare As required of Oil to fry.
- Prepare As per taste of Chaat masala.
Serve hot with sliced onions and lemon wedges. Serve the Hariyali Chicken Tikka Recipe along with lemon wedges, Pudina Dahi Chutney Recipe and serve other non-veg appetizers like Kalmi Kabab Recipe or Chettinad Style Chicken Roast Recipe at your dinner parties. Hariyali chicken kebabs may not be the most famous tandoori chicken tikka but they taste so good and should be tried. Hariyali chicken tikka kebabs have to be right up there in my top five favourites.
Chicken haryali kebab step by step
- Combine all the ingredients of section 1 and grind it to a smooth mixture. Keep aside for 30 mins in refrigerator.
- After 30 mins take out the mixture and add roughly chopped bread slice and knead it Very well. Take a small portion in your hand and flatten to patty shapes..
- Meanwhile preheat your oven. Place your kebabs to the preheated oven in the high rack at 180'c for 15 minutes first and after that brush your kebab with oil and flip to the other side. Gently brush the other side too and again continue to 15 mins more..
- Finely sprinkle some chaat masala over it and serve hot with chutney or raita..
I love the deep green colour and the flavour is out of this world gorgeous. Hariyali Chicken kebab / Green Chicken kabab: Soft and juicy Chicken kebabs with lovely flavors and colors of greens with mint chutney is totally irresistible. The main important thing for this kabab is marination. The mint and Coriander leaves along with some spices and yogurt gives more flavor and taste to the chicken pieces. Chicken breast meat is rubbed with an intoxicating paste made with cilantro, mint, and other distinctive flavors.