Raw banana kofta curry. Insert a knife into the raw banana and if it goes through smoothly then its cooked till soft. Turn off heat and drain the water. Cool and peel the raw bananas and grate them.
Boil raw bananas with the skin. Cool it, remove the skin, mash and keep aside. Prepare paneer ; In a vessel take a little oil, add mustard and cumin for tadka. You can have Raw banana kofta curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Raw banana kofta curry
- You need 2 of raw banana boiled.
- You need 1 of big potato boiled.
- Prepare 1 bowl of cabbage finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/4 inch of ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 6 of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of roasted Jeera (cumin)powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- It’s 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of jagarry.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
Add finely chopped onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste. Add the mashed banana, besan, salt, kurma masala and remove from heat. Nisha Madhulika Recipe – Learn How to Make RECIPE OF RAW BANANA Step by Step on Nisha Madhulika. From gourd vegetables to raw, the vegetable curries of Bengal are a variegated affair.
Raw banana kofta curry instructions
- For kofta grate raw banana and potatoes. Make paste of green chillies,ginger,curry leaves, coriander leaves.ard this to banana and potatoes and mix well add salt as per your taste and mix well..
- Now make balls of mixture and deep fry till golden..
- For gravy p make puree of tometoes. Heat oil in a kadai add jeera red chilli,curry leaves and finely chopped cabbage saute for sometime then add pureed tomatoes and mix it well..
- Now add all masalas, Kasur I methi, jagarry and cook till 5min add koftas to gravy..
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve hot with rice and chapati..
Raw banana is one of the most beloved kitchen ingredients in Bengal, there are a number of preparations with. While raw banana/kela getting cooked, start working on the gravy to make the curry faster. If you see koftas are getting soggy after a while a in gravy then remove then from gravy and keep aside, while serving add kofta into gravy. You can deep fry, shallow pan or use paniyaram pan for frying kofta though texture of deep frying is always better. Raw banana koftas can be prepared anytime and it is a recipe which is easy to prepare.