Tikka Resha Kebabs. These chicken tikka resha kababs are super easy and super tasty, a must try this ramzan. #ShanFoods #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion Written Recipe: https://bi. See recipes for Beef Resha Kabab, Chicken Resha kabab, Tikka resha kabab too. A unique and tasty Tray Kabab recipe with our little touch of fusion.
Food Fusion is all about redefining 'Cooking' for you! It's the solution to that never ending problem of preparing high quality delicious food and curtailing the eating out habits of your loved ones! Learn how to make best RESHA KABAB BY SHIREEN ANWAR Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. You can have Tikka Resha Kebabs using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Tikka Resha Kebabs
- You need 500 gms of chicken fillets.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tikka masala.
- It’s 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 of potatoes boiled.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of mint leaves chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of zeera roasted & crushed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi.
Dishes like Murgh Tikka Hasnu, Gosht Resha Kebab, Murgh Musallam, Methi Machli, Khumb Sandali awaits you to revive the recipes that are centuries old for your indulgence. Make sure to reserve your seats early for dinner! Where : Holiday Inn Cochin, Vennala. Chicken Reshmi Kebab Chicken Reshmi Kabab is made with Pieces of Boneless Chicken Breast, marinated in juicy mixture of Curd, Cream, Cashew nuts and Spices and then Grilled in Oven.
Tikka Resha Kebabs instructions
- Marinate chicken in lemon juice, ginger garlic paste & tikka masala in all for 1 hour..
- Heat pan add oil & fry chicken fillets from both sides. In between cover & cook will take approx 12-15 minutes. Once cooked & cooled shred the fillets..
- In a bowl add bread slices, water, mix a mash well. Add boiled potatoes, onion, mint & coriander leaves chopped, chopped green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, haldi, cumin, garam masala & mix all well. Add shredded chicken & mix well..
- Wet/ grease hands, give shape & refrigerate for 30 minutes. Dip in egg & fry until golden from both sides..
It is one of the most popular Indian Kabab dish, served in almost every restaurant. Provided by: Chef Shireen Anwar in Masala Mornings on Masala Cooking TV Channel Category: Kebabs, Tikka, Cutlets ریشہ کباب (Shredded Beef Kebab) Resha Kabab – gets its name from the succulence of the meat used to make it. See more ideas about Recipes, Tikka, Food. Those tandoori Kebabs were super divine and amazingly tastilicious!!!!