Hara Bara Kebab. Brush some oil on the kebabs. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas. Kabab is a piece of meat or vegetable most commonly char grilled.
Hara Bhara Kebab About Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. This is the best way to add some. hara bhara kabab recipe You can have Hara Bara Kebab using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Hara Bara Kebab
- Prepare 1 of Small Broccoli (Half cooked).
- Prepare 1/4 of Kilo Potato (Boiled).
- It’s 250 gm of Paneer.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Beans.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Capsicum.
- Prepare 4/5 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 Inch of Ginger.
- It’s 2 of Green Chillies.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Dry Kasuri methi / Fresh.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Peas (boiled).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Corn flour.
- It’s of Bread Crumbs.
veg kabab recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. hara bhara kebab get its name by the healthy green spinach used in this recipe. with spinach, any green vegetables can be added in this recipe including potato and paneer. it is great evening snack recipe and also can be party starters and especially to kids who hates to have their veggies. Hara Bhara Kabab is one of the most ordered Indian Vegetarian Appetizer, Starter or Snack Recipe in a restaurant. True to its name, "Hara Bhara" which means "loaded with greens" the Kabab is made with spinach puree, cooked and mashed green peas and potato among other things. Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas.
Hara Bara Kebab instructions
- First In a pan add 1/2 spoon oil and cook finely chopped beans and capsicum cook for while. Then add the Boiled and crushed peas and cook for few minutes and cool down completely..
- In a bowl add the smashed potato,add the crumbled paneer, Crush broccoli in mixer not paste. Add that in bowl then add the peas mixture and mix well..
- Add all dry spices salt,garam masala,kasuri methi,cumin powder and corn flour and little bread crumbs. Mix well and keep in refrigerator for while before frying..
- Before frying keep the mix out get in room temperature. Then make it the shape you want and pan fry till done..
This is the best way to add some nutrition to your diet in a delicious way. Vegetarian's go-to kebab recipe, it is made with a mix of mashed potatoes, spinach, green peas, chillies, some cornflour for binding and select spices for flavour. How to make Hara Bhara Kabab– A healthy & delicious Indian vegetarian snack made with spinach, potatoes and green peas makes a divine snack for the vegetarians, can also be served as a part of a meal. Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab. These fresh greens combined with exotic spices create an amazingly irresistible dish that is delicious, aromatic and mouth. hara bhara kabab recipe