Mini beef kebabs with pancakes and salad. I have a no-fail recipe for whole wheat pancakes and this recipe from Martha Stewart also comes out perfectly. Remove beef and shrimp from bowls, discarding garlic mixture. Place beef skewers on one side of prepared rack; place shrimp skewers on opposite side of rack.
Mix the beef, cumin, paprika, salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper together in a bowl. If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water beforehand to ensure they don't burn in the oven. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. You can have Mini beef kebabs with pancakes and salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini beef kebabs with pancakes and salad
- It’s 1/4 kg of beef mince.
- It’s 1 of finely diced onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped corriander.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
It's best, where possible to refrigerate the mixture for at least an hour before cooking. Seasoned kefta makes a superb grilled kebab (brochette). If you don't have skewers, you can grill the kefta as flat meatballs, but they can be a little cumbersome to deal with on the grill without a support. Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes.
Mini beef kebabs with pancakes and salad step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Shape into fingers.
- Bake in the oven at 250 0c for 30mins..
- Serve with Pancakes, a bowl of fruit salad, juice of your choice and chutney or ketchup for the kebabs.Enjoy..
Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes. Cook the mini pancakes for about a minute on each side or until lightly browned. For the Kebabs: Grate one onion using the large side of a box grater. Use leftover kabobs in the Thai Peanut Pork & Veggie Fried Rice recipe.