Gobi Kofta Curry. Cauliflower Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious mouthwatering kofta curries where cauliflower and paneer koftas are simmered in a creamy tangy tomato gravy to create a party in your mouth. Serve cauliflower paneer kofta curry with phulkas, parathas or even pulao for your next weeknight dinner. / Cauliflower Kofta Curry / Gobi Kofta Curry / Caulilflower Koftas Cooked in a Creamy Tomato Sauce. Cauliflower Kofta Curry / Gobi Kofta Curry / Caulilflower Koftas Cooked in a Creamy Tomato Sauce.
Cauliflower Paneer Kofta Curry is a lip-smacking North Indian recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party, potluck and anniversary. At this point, the curry sauce will become perfectly smooth and will thicken similar to the consistency of a pasta sauce. Slide the cauliflower kofta into the sauce. You can cook Gobi Kofta Curry using 25 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Gobi Kofta Curry
- It’s 400 gms of Gobi/ Cauliflower.
- Prepare 3 of Toamtoes.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- It’s 3-4 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 1 Table Spoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Matar/ Peas.
- It’s 1 Cup of Besan.
- Prepare 1 of Big Spoon Mustard Oil/ Sarson Ka Tel.
- Prepare 1 Table Spoon of Desi Ghee.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Hing/ Asafoetida.
- It’s Leaves of Some Dhaniya.
- You need of Khade Masale.
- It’s 1/2 Tea Spoon of Khada Dhainya/ Coriander Seeds.
- You need 1/2 Tea Spoon of Ajwain.
- It’s 1 Tea Spoon of Jeera.
- You need 1 of Tej Patta/ Bay Leaf.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s 2 Tea Spoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Tea Spoon of Haldi Powder.
- You need 1.5 Tea Spoon of Amchoor Powder.
- It’s 2 Tea Spoon of Dhaniya Powder.
- You need 1/2 Tea Spoon of Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder.
- It’s 1 Tea Spoon of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of Tea Roasted Kasuri Methi.
Gently mix in the chopped fresh herbs and return to boil. gobi kofta curry recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. kofte or kofta is a generic subcontinent snack made with different ingredients. the most. In a mixing bowl, add mashed potatoes, cooked cauliflower, cornflour, pepper, salt, garam masala, baking powder and mix well. Gobi Ke Kofte is a delicious combination of cauliflower pakoras and spicy gravy.
Gobi Kofta Curry step by step
- Wash Gobi properly, then grate it finely with the small hole grater..
- Chop Onions, Dhaniya Leaves, 1 Inch Ginger & 1-2 Green Chillies very finely..
- Grind Tomatoes, Ginger Garlic Paste & 2 Green Chillies finely into purée in a mixer grinder..
- Now take a bowl, add finely grated Gobi in it with 1 Tea Spoon Salt, finely chopped ginger, dhaniya leaves, 1/2 Tea Spoon Khada Dhaniya, 1/2 Tea Spoon Ajwain, 1/2 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder, 1 Tea Spoon Laal Mirch Powder, 1/2 Tea Spoon Amchoor Powder, 1 Cup Besan & 1 Table Spoon Desi Ghee..
- Mix them properly, don’t add a single drop of water because there is enough moisture in Gobi to make a mixture dough..
- Now let the mixture rest for 5-10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, take a kadhai, add oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- Now after 5-10 minutes, apply some oil to your hands & make medium size Kofta balls from the mixture..
- Then fry the balls in oil till they are golden brown in colour & then take them out in a plate or bowl..
- Then take a kadhai, add 1 Big Spoon Mustard oil in it & keep the gas on high flame to burn the oil..
- When smoke starts coming out of oil, turn off the flame & let oil cool down a bit..
- After some time, again turn on the gas & keep the gas on medium flame..
- Then add 1 Tea Spoon Jeera, 1 Tej Patta/ Bay Leaf in it & let them sizzle..
- When they start sizzling, add finely chopped onions in it & cook them till they are golden brown in colour..
- When they are 60-80% roasted, add 1/2 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder & roast it with onions for 1 minute till they are 100% cooked..
- Then add finely grinded tomato purée with 1 Tea Spoon Salt so that it starts releasing oil quickly..
- After 5-6 minutes, when they start releasing oil, add 1 Tea Spoon Laal Mirch Powder, 1 Tea Spoon Amchoor Powder, 2 Tea Spoon Dhaniya Powder, 1/2 Tea Spoon Kashmiri Laal Mirch Powder & roast them with mixture for 2-3 minutes..
- After 2-3 minutes, add 2 cups water & let it boil..
- When first boil comes up, add fried Kofta balls with 1 Tea Spoon Garam Masala & 1 Tea Spoon Roasted Kasuri Methi..
- Mix them properly, turn the gas on low, cover the lid & cook them for 2-3 minutes..
- After 2-3 minutes, open the lid & add finely chopped dhaniya leaves..
- Your Gobi Kofta Curry is ready to be served..
It is a perfect dish to make when you have guests at your home for dinner. Try this recipe and you will make it again and again. Serve Gobi Ke Kofte with Burani Raita and Phulkas for a perfect weekday meal. You can also try other gravy based recipes such as Pitor Ki Sabzi Rabodi Ki Sabzi Aloo Matar Ki Sabzi Yummy cauliflower kofta curry is ready to enjoy with roties or any pulavs. I dint add cream,just added milk… It was really yummy ,just melt in ur mouth,my kid loved and enjoyed thoroughly!!