Hara bhara kebabs. Hara bhara kabab are pan-fried spiced patties made with a mix of spinach, green peas and potatoes. The recipe is easy to make and healthy as well – since it has the best of both spinach and green peas. I have seen hara bhara kabab listed in the starter section of the menu in many North Indian restaurants.
Rajma kabab, soya kababs, corn kabab & hara bhara kabab are some of the vegetarian kabab that make a perfect snack. hara bhara kabab do not take much time to cook. soon as the cashew turn golden brown take off the kabab. drain the fried hara bhara kabab onto the kitchen towel. finally, serve hara bhara kabab hot with sauce and masala tea. The hara bhara kabab is a vegetarian kabab made from chana dal, green peas, paneer, spinach, plain flour, bread crumbs and Indian spices. You can deep-fry veg hara bhara kabab or shallow fry them on a tawa. You can have Hara bhara kebabs using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hara bhara kebabs
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated broccoli.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated paneer (cottage cheese).
- It’s 2 tbsp of boiled corns.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaver.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mango powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil to saute.
- It’s of Salad leaves for garnishing.
Hara Bhara Kebab About Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. This is the best way to add some. Hara Bhara Kabab is one of the most ordered Indian Vegetarian Appetizer, Starter or Snack Recipe in a restaurant.
Hara bhara kebabs instructions
- Mash potatoes in a bowl.
- Now add grated broccoli and paneer (cottage cheese).
- Add onions, chillies, ginger, garlic, coriander, red chilli powder, salt,pepper,mango powder and corns. Mix well.
- Make small balls and press them gently..
- Heat a flat pan on a medium heat and put some oil..
- Now place those balls on the pan and keep the heat medium so that it is warm from inside amd crispy outside..
- Once brown turn them over and repeat the process until crispy..
- Please note that patties may be soft so be gentle while turning those..
- Once crispy, serve with your choice of sauce.amd garnish with leaves..
True to its name, "Hara Bhara" which means "loaded with greens" the Kabab is made with spinach puree, cooked and mashed green peas and potato among other things. Hara Bhara Kabab, a vegetarian kebab, is delicately spiced. Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab. These fresh greens combined with exotic spices create an amazingly irresistible dish that is delicious, aromatic and mouth watering. This recipe is from the book Khazana of Indian Recipes.