Aloo Kofta. Aloo Kofta Recipe with step by step photos. Potato cheese koftas in a creamy, rich makhani style gravy. the aloo kofta gravy is not a simple homely one, but slightly rich and restaurant style. it tastes more like a makhani gravy. Aloo Kofta Curry is a delicious North-Indian recipe which is prepared with potatoes, cheese and spices.
One of the major festivals on Indian calendar, Janmashtami marks the birth anniversary of Lord Krishna Gopal – the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu. Aloo Kofta Curry Recipe – Potato & Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe with step wise pictures. This is a delicious all kofta curry made easily. You can cook Aloo Kofta using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients of Aloo Kofta
- It’s of For koftas.
- You need 4 of medium sized boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 4 tbsp of besan(gram flour).
- Prepare 3-4 of chopped chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped mint.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s As needed of Oil for frying.
- You need of For gravy.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 7-8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 7 of black pepper corns.
- You need 5 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of small elaichi(green Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
It take just few mins to put together and taste fantastic. You can serve it with roti, naan or pulao too. Everybody likes Kofta Curries, but people assume making of Kofta's is very hard, here is the simple and easy step by step procedure to make Aloo Kofta Curry. For more Vegetarian Recipes, follow our website Hyderabadi Ruchulu.
Aloo Kofta instructions
- For koftas:In a bowl grate potatoes and add salt..
- Add chopped coriander, chillies, mint,jeera, besan, cornflour, garam masala,chilli powder..
- Mix everything well and make lemon sized balls..
- Deep fry the balls on medium flame and keep aside..
- For gravy: Make a paste of onions, ginger, garlic,cloves, elaichi and black peppercorns.Make a puree of tomatoes and keep aside..
- In a kadai take 3tbsp oil and add bay leaf and onion paste and saute till colour changes. Add kashmiri chilli powder, red chilli powder,coriander powder, haldi powder,garammasala and tomato puree and mix well and cook till oil floats..
- Add water to make gravy and let it boil for 7-8 mins.Add fried balls and chopped coriander and let it cook for 5 mins on low flame..
- Serve hot with chapati or naan..
Let's see how to cook aloo kofta curry today. Aloo Malai Kofta is delicious and finger-licking North Indian recipe that not only fills your stomach but also satiates your soul. This easy recipe is made from just a few ingredients and doesn't take much of your effort. Search results for Aloo Kofta recipes All Results English Urdu Cooking Videos Articles. If you are disgusted with the day to day dish, you can prepare Aloo Kofta Curry.